IGNORED

Questions you would ask BoC/Hexagon Sun

Dragon

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely in order to attract artists who want their records mastering, they'd have to exploit their real names and the BoC thing in the first pl-... oh fuck it, what does it matter anyway? They probably make a living out of shearing sheep.

very very much doubt they do any mastering work. or productions, either. they have their own sound and way of recording. and yeah, like Caretstik says above, they'd have to use their name to attract business. unless they did it real secret-like, like password/invitation only, lol..

very very much doubt they do any mastering work. or productions, either. they have their own sound and way of recording.

Plus, a producing duo who are known to tinker and tweak little sounds for weeks on end aren't very marketable. Imagine how much their final bill would be.

very very much doubt they do any mastering work. or productions, either. they have their own sound and way of recording.

Plus, a producing duo who are known to tinker and tweak little sounds for weeks on end aren't very marketable. Imagine how much their final bill would be.

yeah. takes them so long working on their own stuff, let alone other peoples! also i'm not sure they'd want to give away any of their secrets/tricks/sounds, like a BoC shop, almost, where you can go and have something recorded/made by them for you in their trademark style... 'ok, yeah we can do that for you, we estimate about a months work... and it will cost 25,ooo pounds'...

I would ask them why they spend so much time posting in LTM and so little making music.

sirch actually they produced an album for 'the sexual objects'.

they produced that ep for that rock group , the info was poster in this forum and i even have it in itunes but i forgot the name of the group...

Wasn't an album or an ep, was only the a-side of The Sexual Objects - Here Come The Rubber Cops 7".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXMhvvjhQRs

they produced that ep for that rock group , the info was poster in this forum and i even have it in itunes but i forgot the name of the group...

Wasn't an album or an ep, was only the a-side of The Sexual Objects - Here Come The Rubber Cops 7".

oh! right. not heard about this before. thanks for the info. i didn't see what max said before because i have him on ignore.

so this is the only (known) thing they've produced/mixed outside of their BoC/Hell Interface pseudonyms?

As far as i'm aware, this is it. At the time they were down to do the full album but for some reason it didn't materialise.

I'm ok with Here Come The Rubber Cops, got a definate BoC feel to it, especially the fade out with the sampled kids playing.

The b-side is an absolute crock of shit. I've only ever heard it on you tube as my copy remains sealed.

why does everyone say they only did the a-side when even the photo on this vid shows that they produced both songs?

• 1 year later...

Archived