IGNORED

Whats wrong with Unbank?

sergeantk

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah there's a lot going on in African Woods - lots of typical Plaid cascading melodies etc. Are people put off by the "eh-woo" (or whatever) vocal sample?

Unbank is one of my favs, along with Thank and Missing. I think there are only a few here that continuously hate on Unbank.

yeah. me for one. i mean i've continuously been 'hating' on Unbank for years now, it's true. :rolleyes:

this, imo, is what is wrong with Unbank:

0.56-1.10

1.59-2.27

3.15-3.43

you'll see that it is simply because i do not like the guitar sound (like i've said before). it puts me RIGHT off the tune, big time.

i've come to quite like the rest of the track tho, even the stompy kick drum, which i really disliked at first.

but i like most of the rest of the track; the melody/ies/sounds/ even all the vocals, etc.

i guess i like about 3/4 of the track. but what is wrong with it, to me, is that guitar sound. i can't stand it, tbph. it takes a good track/tune and dumps it right in Shitsville. ie. ruins it for me.

therefore, Unbank is not one of my favourites on Scintilli. it is in fact quite a lowlight.

*skips to track 5 and gets down with the rest of the album*

Unbank is one of my favs, along with Thank and Missing. I think there are only a few here that continuously hate on Unbank.

yeah. me for one. i mean i've continuously been 'hating' on Unbank for years now, it's true. :rolleyes:

This wasn't directed solely at you... there are other users who hated the song. I was just simply explaining how the same people saying they don't like a song multiple times could give the appearance that many don't don't like it. Don't take everything so personally, man!

^haha :)

Ok i'll bite. I don't mind the track until (as sirch said) the 56 second mark when that horrible rock guitar sound kicks in.. pure cheese for me which puts me right off the track. I also think the drums are weak.. nothing special.... but, if it keeps the ravers happy it fulfils something i guess.

Rave on!!!

This wasn't directed solely at you... there are other users who hated the song....................................................................................... Don't take everything so personally, man!

oh i know! that's why i said "me for one". because i am one of those few and not the only person, obviously.

and i don't take everything so personally, do i? i don't know anymore! :) people on the internet seem to know me better than i know myself. lol *shrug*

You need to turn off that webcam of yours and stay off facebook mate.. you're giving away to much.. those private showings ain't worth the money no more either ;)

128659008803900608.jpg

i don't have a webcam, magdog! do i? - shit!! -

ahh no, i don't. thought i did for a minute there. :lol:

edit: and i stopped doing private shows years ago, you know this!! ;)

it's only what i've been told mate.. although i'm not one for rumors :whistling:

lol, wut?

ohh nothing mate just some videos that've been doing the rounds on YT that's all.....

ohhhhhhhh, yeah, i know what you're on about now, those videos!! lol. i hope you like them, bigboy! :emotawesomepm9: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Archived