IGNORED

It Is Said That Everyone Likes To Hear The Sound Of Their Own Name, But What Is The Most Beautiful Word In The World?

Redruth

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

halcyon

I see that word everywhere now

"daddy" from my daughter's mouth. it's the only thing she can say consistently...

i'm sure the novelty will eventually wear off. :duckhunt:

awesome

i like chunky words like "block" and "bake some crackers" and "bank money tits carpet cookies"

holy lol

byzantine

orange

"yeah that's right"

Always liked the word byzantine as well, I think I always choose them when playing Civilization.

The thread title sounds so post-rock-like.

LOL SRSLY! In this case, it'd easily be a quasi-snoozer 12-15 minute track, by a band with a name like Verse-Chorus Form Rejection.

vivid

voluptuous

basically v_____ or _______ous

vagina

Vs (and Ws for that matter, wanton is another personal favorite) are smooth, and I like how they sound in German as well: "V W " kinda sounds sexy in that accent.

halcyon

I see that word everywhere now

Yeah, ditto. For example, it's the name of a popular Italian soda/cafe in Austin. When my uncle was in town I suggested meeting up there and on the phone he like "is that a gay bar or something?"

I like the word sloth.

But only in an english accent and when referring to the animal because it has a completely different word homophonically that describes its own physical characteristics.

WHY DID NO ONE ELSE THINK THIS IS AMAZING

there seriously needs to be a word for that

i guess sloths don't come up in intercultural conversations between americans and brits that often; the pronunciation of which by the englishmen being stopped and reflected upon by the american, and thus both parties involved...

"daddy" from my daughter's mouth. it's the only thing she can say consistently...

i'm sure the novelty will eventually wear off. :duckhunt:

awesome

it is. how's your wee man doing? is he saying anything yet? can't believe mine is 1 year old next week. and nearly walking.

The thread title sounds so post-rock-like.

LOL SRSLY! In this case, it'd easily be a quasi-snoozer 12-15 minute track, by a band with a name like Verse-Chorus Form Rejection.

*hipster cums*

Guest Infinite Bro Times

Brotato

Brogasm

Brochacho

Broblerone

Brotastic

Brosephina

Brotovational

Bromotion

Brozac

Also I say it "Slaath"