IGNORED

why do old ladys have curly hair

sup

hilarious. good observation.

they do all seem to have white afros dont they

Im guessing its cause old ladies suffer from hair loss too and they are fluffing their hair to cover up the issue

Edited by marf

why do old ladys have curly hair

so it looks more fun when they're sitting in front of you on the bus, rocking their head left and right with every turn the bus takes like a ragdoll with zero control over their neck musculature

seriously why do they always do that ...

• Big Brain 1

• 9 years later...

I always enjoyed the Sup/Max dynamic.  It was a defining feature of this forum for a long time, gave it a unique bouquet.  There was that winning combo of Vamos plus that other weird guy whose name escapes me.  Anyone know who I'm talking about?  That was an interesting period.

Whatever happened to Cardan?  I miss all the Meshuggah raving.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I always enjoyed the Sup/Max dynamic.  It was a defining feature of this forum for a long time, gave it a unique bouquet.  There was that winning combo of Vamos plus that other weird guy whose name escapes me.  Anyone know who I'm talking about?  That was an interesting period.

Whatever happened to Cardan?  I miss all the Meshuggah raving.  

Vamos' partner in shitposting crime was happycase. They seemed to have grown up together and had a strange friendship indeed

edit: sup was a beautiful and hilarious part of chatmm many years ago, along with karmakramer, wake, and a host of others. Those were the days when Bambi (if you know, you know) would randomly appear late at night and give us music recommendations or insider info. ❤️

I am thankful to have been a part of the NDC music scene. Still love sup's track "Gazongas" https://richiestunes.bandcamp.com/track/gazongas

Edited by luke viia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

That was watmm peak mental instability.

ah yes, that period...back in the days when there wasn't much sense to be made of a lot of it. random spouting out words & phrases nonsensically, riffing off of insider jokes, hardly anyone knew wtf anyone was going on about. I gave up eventually, but somehow ended up back here again.

and I remember some poster named CUP...I think that was way before Sup 

Cup was before my time.  Already legend by 2006.

good lord... people who were born around the time I signed up here are now getting their driving licenses.  And joining the army.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

1 hour ago, luke viia said:

Vamos' partner in shitposting crime was happycase. They seemed to have grown up together and had a strange friendship indeed

edit: sup was a beautiful and hilarious part of chatmm many years ago, along with karmakramer, wake, and a host of others. Those were the days when Bambi (if you know, you know) would randomly appear late at night and give us music recommendations or insider info. ❤️

I am thankful to have been a part of the NDC music scene. Still love sup's track "Gazongas" https://richiestunes.bandcamp.com/track/gazongas

https://richiestunes.bandcamp.com/track/plecostomus

• Like 1

• 5 months later...