IGNORED

Burial & Massive Attack

jules

On October 17, Inhale Gold and the Vinyl Factory will release a limited edition, two-track 12" collaboration between Massive Attack and Burial. One of the cuts, "Paradise Circus", is a rework of a track off Massive Attack's 2010 LP Heligoland, and the second, "Four Walls", is a brand new recording. Both tracks are about 12 minutes long. Listen to "Four Walls" above.

Only 1000 copies of the 12" will be made, and they are packaged in gold glitter screen-printed sleeves designed by Massive Attack's Robert "3D" Del Naja. (See above.) The 12" can be ordered from Massive Attack's website.

http://www.pitchfork.com/news/44249-listen-massive-attack-and-burial-collaborate-4-walls/

Guest Greg Reason

It should be mentioned that if you click that link you can listen to the collaborative track in full.... and it's actually really good.

Guest Greg Reason

Stupidly expensive for a two-track 12" though. I don't care how "limited-edition hand-numbered glitter-laden screen-printed" this is, that price is a joke. I was silly enough to buy the last 12 thinking they would somehow justify the high cost but I was mistaken, and am looking forward to reselling it later this week.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

very lovely. very.

when none of the massive attack guys are on vocals and burial is on woodblocks - how do you tell massive attack is involved?

if naja screenprinted these himself then the price is very good. art hello?

very lovely. very.

when none of the massive attack guys are on vocals and burial is on woodblocks - how do you tell massive attack is involved?

if naja screenprinted these himself then the price is very good. art hello?

I dont want the stupid glitter, I want the wax.