IGNORED

Burial & Massive Attack

jules

My dear boy -

Sharing Music

Along the same lines above, asking for copyrighted music in a thread is generally frowned upon, as it does infringe upon the rights of the copyright holder. There's always exceptions to the rule, and if for any reason you are unsure about whether something is suitable to posting on the board and you are not the copyright holder, it's best to either ask a Mod or Administrator for advice. Don't assume that if something is out of print that it's alright to post; the copyright on that music still exists, and should be respected. Of course, if it's your own music, then fine, go right ahead, as long as you're not overly spamming your music and it's done in the appropriate forum/subforum.

Asking for copyrighted music is generally a no-no as well, for the reasons stated above, as well as it's basically making the forum a P2P site or a links site, facilitating piracy of copyrighted material. Being slick about it and not directly asking for the music, but still obviously implying you'd like someone to send you a copy is also frowned upon. Keep such discussions to PMs (Private Messages) or outside the forums. We can't stop you pirating music, but we do need to ensure that the forums don't get shut down over the overt sharing of copyrighted material.

Why are people still saying it is intentional, when the radio (digital source aka wav/mp3) don't have any distortion on them? Even Transition admitted some copies have problems and others don't.

It's a pressing/mastering issue 100%.

• 3 months later...

Your friend is a cunt.

I think the geezer who bought it was the cunt.

At the time they were selling this they didn't have one copy per customer rule, I should of got more *punches self*

Your friend is a cunt.

At the time they were selling this they didn't have one copy per customer rule, I should of got more *punches self*

That'd make you a cunt too. Anyone buying records with the clear intention of selling them on at a jacked up price, is a cunt.

CUNTS

That'd make you a cunt too. Anyone buying records with the clear intention of selling them on at a jacked up price, is a cunt.

CUNTS

You're just jealous about not making 200 squid from idiots.

I'll sell you mine for 100 .....

(j/k - though I don't think it were worth the £25 especially given how poorly it was pressed, how people think it's worth 200 I have no idea)

Your friend is a cunt.

CUNTS

PMSL!!! Well done chassis, good one. Lol

Guys, guys... you're all cunts.

Quote from Sexy Beast?

This is turning into a Zomby thread lol

I'll sell you mine for 100 .....

(j/k - though I don't think it were worth the £25 especially given how poorly it was pressed, how people think it's worth 200 I have no idea)

If it had of been pressed right, Id have paid that 100 quid.

• 11 months later...

Woah, good job I snagged it back in the day (at £25 I still thought it was too much given the nasty sound quality of the pressing)

Edit: ok I should've scrolled up to see that I said pretty much exactly the same thing almost exactly a year ago.

Your friend is a cunt.

CUNTS

anyone buying records at a jacked up price is a stupid cunt :crazy:

stupid cunt that bought that, i've sold to a few stupid cunts myself this year cos i'm a cunt.

sold geogaddi for £130 to a stupid cunt but i feel like a stupid cunt as it may never see the light of day again.

we're all cunts.

Edited by zupiclone