IGNORED

Halloween costume ideas

spratters

So it's coming up to Halloween again and although I don't usually bother with making much of it, I've gotta have a costume this year for an event. Looking at all the ready-to-go ones doesn't fill me with much excitement so I'm thinking of a producing something myself. What have you done/seen which has been pretty successful??

My idea right now is to go as the Halloween Richie from Bottom, however, it will mean walking around about 6AM the morning in South London in tights, y-fronts and a shirt and tie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGl7kg_OQ08

Richie from Bottom sounds like a good idea.

don't have any Halloween plans yet, but I need to think of a costume in case. I like the idea of the Yip-Yip aliens from Sesame Street, but then I'd have to convince my girlfriend that covering herself in a bright blanket is a good costume.

My last costume:

15564_509177314649_222800100_402789_7033286_n.jpg

We are having a halloween party this year - and my aim is to go as the human centipede!

Just need 2 willing people to follow me around on their hands and knees all evening.....

...and they better hope I dont drink too much cider, that stuff gives me the wind

I'm goin this year as a cat.

av-258.jpg

I was dressed as a droog last year, if I do anything this year I will be stealing your idea. Sorry.

Can't say I know what a droog is. A search came up with:-

store_droog_tokyo_matwalk_01.jpg

Am I close?

spratters if i were you i'd go for the custard pants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA68D8hOuSw

It is tempting but it's going to be messy enough without carrying around gallons of custard.

Richie from Bottom sounds like a good idea.

don't have any Halloween plans yet, but I need to think of a costume in case. I like the idea of the Yip-Yip aliens from Sesame Street, but then I'd have to convince my girlfriend that covering herself in a bright blanket is a good costume.

My last costume:

15564_509177314649_222800100_402789_7033286_n.jpg

Fuck yeah! My wife and I are probably going as Stan and Wendy this year (but not as them as Raggedy Andy and Chewbacca), albeit less work than AWESOM-O

Archived