IGNORED

Has anyone else tried connecting to watmm with tapatalk?

Guest arcanum

Guest arcanum

Same here. Well, that's a shame. I never remember to come to watmm, thought being able to access it on my phone would help. It's not exactly a mobile-friendly site on its own.

Yeah, sadly as luke said, you have to use the latest posts tab, I usually go to the "participated" tab after that to filter only stuff I've replied to.

You can go through your browser and use the mobile skin which works decently.

Guest arcanum

The app I'm using doesn't come up with anything at all. There might be a latest posts button hidden in the drop-down menu, though.

I wasn't aware there was a mobile version of the site. I expected I'd get a redirect if that was the case. So how do I get to the mobile skin, then? Is it something like m.watmm?

the problem with the mobile skin is that I can't find a way to go to a page. Like if I open the films thread or youtube thread it always loads the first page when I really want the last page, so I need to switch back to the full version, choose a page and then switch back the the mobile version(which does look really nice, just lacks some functionality).

Guest arcanum

the problem with the mobile skin is that I can't find a way to go to a page. Like if I open the films thread or youtube thread it always loads the first page when I really want the last page, so I need to switch back to the full version, choose a page and then switch back the the mobile version(which does look really nice, just lacks some functionality).

Yeah, that sounds kind of painful. I think I'll just stick to desktop/laptop for now and see if this tapatalk problem eventually clears up.

The app I'm using doesn't come up with anything at all. There might be a latest posts button hidden in the drop-down menu, though. I wasn't aware there was a mobile version of the site. I expected I'd get a redirect if that was the case. So how do I get to the mobile skin, then? Is it something like m.watmm?

go to the very bottom left next to the rss icon and click on "use mobile version" link(which should show up if it detects your device, otherwise I don't know whats up).

Archived