IGNORED

herbal medicines

Guest viscosity

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest viscosity

^^when I first tried the paste. it can really numb your mouth up.

stuff from Kona Kava is alright, but it's not lasting me very long. Getting some powder mix from http://www.paradisekava.com/cart.php this is actually from Hawaii (unlike Konakava which is stored in Chicago) It definitely helps a bit with anxiety but seems like an expensive habit.. I'll see how long this other stuff lasts me.

besides Kratom have also heard of something called Kanna.. another sedative-like plant. gonna stick with Kava for now and deal with underlying causes. trying to obliterate as much anxiety as possible

trying to obliterate as much anxiety as possible

meditation is the only long-term solution imo . . but drugs are awesome in the short term. when they stop working .. give it a shot. or if you want to cut to the chase

• 3 weeks later...
Guest viscosity

decided to order some Kratom.. stuff is serious.. that's some heavy opiate-like substance. the euphoria and sedation is great but the comedown is the shittiest i've had in a while.

very addictive, I need to be careful with this stuff, as I become totally apathetic and unmotivated on it.

Kava I got is also strong, totally lethargic and nearly slept a day after drinking a couple

Guest underscore

decided to order some Kratom.. stuff is serious.. that's some heavy opiate-like substance. the euphoria and sedation is great but the comedown is the shittiest i've had in a while.

very addictive, I need to be careful with this stuff, as I become totally apathetic and unmotivated on it.

Kava I got is also strong, totally lethargic and nearly slept a day after drinking a couple

how did you go about consuming it? been a long time since i've bothered with kratom. i would eat it with pudding or apple sauce and still gag like a mothafucka

Guest viscosity

took it as powder like a champ and downed it with any liquid I could find

1st lesson I learned was that this stuff does not dissolve.. practically levitates on water and is dry the entire time while ingesting. will probably try and mix it with honey or something in the future

Guest viscosity

edit : my head is still pounding and i lack the motivation to do anything but wake up and eat or take the occasional shit

also, i'm starting to feel my body again and i hate it. felt so light and pure cerebral before

Archived