IGNORED

iOS 5

halisray

lol it's just your tone sometimes, maybe you're not trying to be annoying, but you just come across really kind of arrogant. sure I do to but when I do it it's usually in jest, just reads like you think rather too highly of your own opinions...I dunno, just something to bear in mind.

last post.

edit: at osc..

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only person who bought an iPhone 4s and didn't have a battery problem? I am not sure the details about this, but I usually have to charge my phone every 3-4 days, but I thought that was about standard.

My 4S battery is fine. My girlfriend has a 4S, battery is fine.

I'd hazard that most batteries/hardware are just fine, and a few people are experiencing a wifi sync crash loop error for something.

Usually how this works is: significant bug in initial point release acknowledged after small but necessarily vocal minority announces serious issues; media pretends issue is universal; point upgrade fixes issue for some, but not all, and introduces complications, later point upgrade(s) fix for everyone, issue forgotten until next major OS release when new initial bugs appear; media issues warnings of impending doom.

Regardless of platform/OS.

just got a used iphone, trying to downgrade, it IS a ballache, procedure is different for every model, firmware, baseline, ... so yeah... im reading that in some cases it's not even possible without some permanent damage.

just got a used iphone, trying to downgrade, it IS a ballache, procedure is different for every model, firmware, baseline, ... so yeah... im reading that in some cases it's not even possible without some permanent damage.

wait, you have an iphone now gordo? lol :cerious:

:emotawesomepm9:

lol it's just your tone sometimes, maybe you're not trying to be annoying, but you just come across really kind of arrogant. sure I do to but when I do it it's usually in jest, just reads like you think rather too highly of your own opinions...I dunno, just something to bear in mind.

last post.

edit: at osc..

Its because he always wants to win arguments by just holding on a position until people are no longer taking care even if his opinion is false lol

you could see it with on the google+ going downhill topics. I did show him several statistics by google itself he doubted their validation even so it was totally obvious that he was wrong as all big blogs on the net stated otherwise. now its the same again with apple lol

Archived