IGNORED

New Muppets Movie

Hautlle

Yay for Muppets, but I just don't understand Jason Segel as an entity. Is he supposed to be a comedian because he's nowhere near funny?

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Yay for Muppets, but I just don't understand Jason Segel as an entity. Is he supposed to be a comedian because he's nowhere near funny?

he's the judge reinhold of our time.

I'm disappointed gonzo wasn't more prominent in the trailer.

I like Jason Segal :shrug:

Yeah. Ever since Freaks and Geeks, you can't not like him.

I hope the Muppets go on some kind of caper. Muppets and capers = much win.

• 4 months later...

does this have like shitloads of musical numbers in it? i like the muppets but im not really into musicals unless björk is in it.

There are at least 4 or 5 musical numbers. One involving Chris Cooper rapping.

I thought this was a really good kids movie, but there's almost nothing here for adults like the subtle, sharp, Pixar style humor. It was solid and made without any real cynicism, but I thought that they would hit a real home run appealing to the parents in the audience who grew up with the Muppets, and with the kids which is easy.

The Muppets' Christmas Carol starring Michael Caine as Scrooge. Now THAT's what I'm talking about. Best Muppet movie.

fuck that.

Muppets for the fucking win. Best movie Ive seen in a while. Plenty for adults to laugh about, especially if they grew up with the muppets.

The first two or whatever musical numbers suck but as the movie progresses the last few are pretty hilarious.

The Muppets fucking rock.

Sam the Eagle fucking rocks. Fuck the haters.

Sam the Fucking Eagle.

The motherfucking Muppets.

respect, the motherfucking Muppets.

you dumb bitches need to move right along

[youtubehd]MMR5JVo21wQ[/youtubehd]

SAM THE GODDAMN CUNT EAGLE YOU CUNTS FUCK>

Archived