sup

people say YouTubes comments are bad but that is a lie. i thought about YouTubes comments today and thought there is alot wealth of information in them its like a treasure trove of hidden tresures. sometime i wanna see what people say on a certain thing and go to the YouTube for that to see what its comments are. because of its openess along with twitter its the peak of social media/web unlike facebook or that other 1

what are your thoughs,

sup

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Youtube comments are good. There a good way to find out what the public thinks.

Youtube is pretty much my flaming grounds. It has to be somewhere, and that's where.

lol

I spent about an hour today trying to find people who agree with me on how good of a movie Speed Racer is. it didn't take long [google: speed racer underrated] and many youtube comments agreeing with me that Speed Racer is an underrated masterpiece of cinema.

in addition I spent some of that time searching for people who think Tree of Life is a bad film. I was very entertained by the arguments between detractors and fans but I don't know yet because I haven't seen it.

Youtube comments are good. There a good way to find out what the public thinks.

Youtube is pretty much my flaming grounds. It has to be somewhere, and that's where.

lol

I spent about an hour today trying to find people who agree with me on how good of a movie Speed Racer is. it didn't take long [google: speed racer underrated] and many youtube comments agreeing with me that Speed Racer is an underrated masterpiece of cinema.

in addition I spent some of that time searching for people who think Tree of Life is a bad film. I was very entertained by the arguments between detractors and fans but I don't know yet because I haven't seen it.

exactly finally a someone who understands my .

It's almost surefire that a video of some nice classical piece has a religious debate on it. Youtube comments is one of the lowest form of commenting on the internet, slightly above those that feel the need to post "first" on any new blog posts or the like.

No wonder sup feels comfortable with them as they are very close to his level of thinking.

Almost every Aphex Twin or Squarepusher track on youtube the comments always go like this "you should listen to this while on this/that psychedelic drug" then there's always the counter "you shouldn't have to take drugs to enjoy this music", which follows "yeah but you should really do it because it makes you feel the music", freaking casuals.

I've noticed that niche videos can have a list of brilliant comments and/or retorts to trolls...or just turn out to be sad and pathetic commentboards.

For instance, the comments on The Room versus a crap quality upload of an old Night Ranger or Journey video. The former would be full of meme-riddled inside jokes whereas the latter would be nothing but old people bitching about how lameass arena rock is "true music" and that hip-hop is shit or some nonsense.

Archived