IGNORED

Skrillex - Discuss, Debate, Praise, Hate

YEK

who cares if skrillex didnet make skrillexes own music lots of people dont make there own music and its not like music changed

attacking skrillexes music like that is just ad homily

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares if skrillex didnet make skrillexes own music lots of people dont make there own music and its not like music changed

skrillexes gonna skrill

fmf-fnews-oct-ai1-jpg.jpg

I feel so sorry for Aphex playing with all these idiots. I hope he gets a ton of money for it and only plays either the ugliest most stupid hardcore which is out there or only stuff like Ventolin so everybody gets scared and after 20 minutes everyone has a tinnitus. That would be nice :spiteful:

man that is so classic - I concede you victory and I will 'buy' skrillexes discography 'ASAP'.

I feel so sorry for Aphex playing with all these idiots. I hope he gets a ton of money for it and only plays either the ugliest most stupid hardcore which is out there or only stuff like Ventolin so everybody gets scared and after 20 minutes everyone has a tinnitus. That would be nice :spiteful:

Actually He should play a nice set, so if i'm there with my brother. We don't have to be even more pissed off about having to buy tickets for that event.

;-]

cheers. love dleetr. xx

i saw a documentary on swedish house mafia, such spoiled pricks.

if you wanna hate, hate on them ffs

Yeah, their band photo scared me a little bit.

Skrillex doesnt sound like it comes from electronic music. i can see why its popular. its like for kids that were into that polished emo punk stuff. I dont know the bands names srry. aka. mall rat music

As an aside,

http://girlsthatlook...lex.tumblr.com/

Some of his releases I like, most not, pls don't take trends so srsly. I think it is hilarious finding 5 high school girls in a booth at a diner bumping this shit. No one would be mad if a bunch of people didn't like him better than the obscure shit we like.

The real contention comes from the fact that he's championed as "the biggest thing in dubstep", a genre he arguably doesn't produce or spin at all (not that he 'spins' anything). If Paul Oakenfold was hailed by blogs and magazines as "the biggest thing in IDM", you'd probably see a similar kind of backlash here.

Archived