IGNORED

MOVEMBER 2011!!!

Guest Enter a new display name

Who else is doing it this year? This will be my first year! We need to support other WATMMers for that cause and post pics of our progress!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AcrossCanyons

where i'm from everyone does "no shave november"

no shave november separates the men from the hipsters (the movembers). B) :jbc:

Is it stache only? If I don't have to shave my beard, then I'll be doing it (I already have a moustache, but I'll just not trim it lol.)

What he said.

I done it last year and would feel cheeky asking people for cash again. Despite people laughing on the tube and a bloke hitting on me in some toilets it was a laugh, the highlight was seeing Underworld with my friends who also done it and the topless, gurning yet homoerotic photos that followed.

167268_1764970359459_1095124960_32091913_3623401_n.jpg

I did it last year and kept my curly 'tache 'til Christmas so I could ruin family photos.

I would do it again, I've got a great idea for a series of daily videos, but my girlfriend really didn't like it... and to be fair, the first 3 1/2 weeks are the most slow and itchy.

Guest futuregirlfriend

That's a fine moustache, Gary. It would be a shame not to let it have its one month reign of terror again this year.

I will share my effort.

Govember? (goaty)

i can't really grow a proper thick tash. i guess that makes me a hipster! or maybe just that i never bothered trying to shave much when i was 12/13... or even 14/15..

but i think that theory is bollocks anyway... it's in the genes. some are just more 'monkian' than others.

monkian_bummed.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow's the big day! I admit I'm gonna cheat and not shave my mustache at the beginning, shamefully. The result will be hairier, at least.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i wanna play but haven't got any sponsorships. so if i do it and don't collect any money is that terrible?

i'm not collecting but i think i'll try it out. i wanted to try out a moustche for a while for some reason. i trimmed my beard so i've got about 5 days worth of growth. i'm gonna start there, don't wanna go from scratch..

i wanna play but haven't got any sponsorships. so if i do it and don't collect any money is that terrible?

I don't collect money either. I was planning to but my friend and I procrastinated too much. I don't take it very seriously if I don't totally shave my facial hair tomorrow.

Guest Coalbucket PI

You have to start from a clean shave and only grow the moustache, I don't know why but I'm convinced this is how it should be done

Edit: for this reason I don't want to because I don't want to have to shave my face regularly

Archived