• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Enter a new display name

what do you have to do to raise money?

Make a Mo Space on Movember's official website and there should be a donation button. It's very simple and donors don't have to sign up.

is this possible without the Facebook?

edit: sweet I think I may do it but I'm not starting from a clean shave, is that illegal?

Edited by jules

i think most people who donate aren't basing their donations on a set of rules. i think it's generally about trying to not get prostate cancer for anyones.

rule 4: If you have a full beard, you can shave it leaving only a super moustache for the month.

come on essines you know you can raise a boatload with your grill + stache combo.

Edited by jules

do your thing. leave a yek camera shot on her phone and then join the squad, get slapped on the ass, high fived, cheered and we will go from there. there will be a slot open for you.

the real bonus is she won't recognize you from the post-coitus yek shot because your stache will be too awesome

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Salvatorin
      https://richiestunes.bandcamp.com/album/d
      I have been instructed by the enigmatic Richie Ball a.k.a. banned member Sup to let you know of a brilliant new record from Rarney Bubble, with many songs featuring the vocal talents of Roger Dancemore. It is an inspirational album that will fill your heart with courage, strength and hope for the future. And not just you, not me...US!

• By KovalainenFanBoy
      Lots of interesting stories and anecdotes. Rubin seems like a really nice guy
    • By sup
      finally my new long awaited ep release is released on universal music net label!!! it is a record of ndc (new digital cool) covers versions of classic idm artists.

1. fingerbib (original by aphex twin)
      2. inhake 2 (original by autechre)
      3. intellitag (original by µ-ziq)
      4. stairs song (original by venetian snares)
      5. 1969 (original by boards of canada)

this is the 1st in my new series digitally enhanced which is dedicating to making ndc covers of non-ndc songs. ndc fans will love it and for the people who dont know whats NDC its a pretty cool intro imo theres something for every person on this ep from the juke/hiphop/ndc hybrid intellitag to the spooky chill vibes of stairs song to the proto-trance2 (ndc sub genre) of fingerbib

DOWNLOAD THIS :sup:

also on last.fm
    • By hello spiral
      Was wondering how everyone shaved, by which I mean faces.

It occurred to me that I worked out my shaving technique myself because I didn't have the older brother/uncle/father figure to show me.

For years I've been wet shaving with a Gillette Sensor Excel. Fill sink with hot water and splash my face with it. Apply Nivea shaving gel. I start at my sideburns and work my way towards the middle of my face. Do my chin last as it's the densest with hair, so takes longer and is more unpleasant.

Recently I thought "Why do the most unpleasant part last?" So instead have been starting at my left sideburn and working my way across my face to my right sideburn.
      When I'm done I splash my face with cold water and apply some Nivea aftershave balm.

I only shave once a week, if I can be bothered. Get a good beardage on first.

What about your good selves?

Wet or dry shave? Hand held razor, straight razor, electric? Where do you start and finish? Do you leave any bits (moustache, sideburns, goatee, soul patch, map of canada?) What products do you use? How frequently?

Also interested if you were taught by somebody or worked it out for yourself.

Ladies are free to join in with this thread, just exchange face for legs or pits (and probably replace brother/uncle/father figure with mother, sister or friend.....one would hope).

• Guest Enter a new display name
      By Guest Enter a new display name
      I was searching the definition of "intelligent" in Oxford English Dictionary, and I made quite an amazon discovery.