IGNORED

MOVEMBER 2011!!!

Guest Enter a new display name

WELL I had a talk with my girl about it, and she is hesitant, but has agreed that it's not going to be so terrible and that she's not going to dump me. So, before I go and shave my whole beard, I need to know, is it too late to do this for this year? Also, would I be allowed in the WATMM team?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

welcome aboard ganus!

watmm is now 2 strong and with essines due in 1 day we are sharp early.

enter please tell me you are not on a team yet and can join the squad.

Guest Enter a new display name

WELL I had a talk with my girl about it, and she is hesitant, but has agreed that it's not going to be so terrible and that she's not going to dump me. So, before I go and shave my whole beard, I need to know, is it too late to do this for this year? Also, would I be allowed in the WATMM team?

A lot of people don't want to participate because they're afraid their girlfriend would turn down sex for the whole month. Ridiculous...

Shit, I would have kept my stache if Id known. I shaved everything.

I took a picture just before shaving, for reference.

QWaDV.jpg

Awesome! I also took a mustache pic before shaving everything:

4hv90h.jpg

A lot of people don't want to participate because they're afraid their girlfriend would turn down sex for the whole month. Ridiculous...

Shit, I would have kept my stache if Id known. I shaved everything.

I took a picture just before shaving, for reference.

QWaDV.jpg

Awesome! I also took a mustache pic before shaving everything:

4hv90h.jpg

OLI LOOKS LIKE A CREEPER

LOLOL

I'm doing this with a Guy from work, I had a beard before, shaved it all of start from scratch. Hope I don't look like a total asshole in a few weeks... More so than I do already

do it wahrk! there are only 26 more days, what do you have to lose? the watmm team could use another member. it is just me and ganus at the moment, fighting the good fight. i was hoping enter would join up with us too.

which leads me to my check up on essines. i hope you got your action today as the squad is ready for the cleanup power hitter we were hoping to get when we signed you.

tick tock....

gotta support the team

seinfeld_episode109_337x233_040420061512.jpg

Archived