IGNORED

My all-time favorite Youtubes: Mr. Ray Lyman

SR4

Mr. Raymond Lyman is the greatest American patriot in our esteemed history. Standing up to corruption in the fair city of Scranton, Mr. Lyman will not rest until his street is paved and he stops receiving intimidating letters from city consul. Marvel at his mispronunciations and unfounded allegations. Bite your nails in suspense as Mr. Lyman walks towards the podium to dispense justice once again.

This man is the ultimate badass. I would like to see what he's doing now. Probably challenging Judy Gatelli to a Taekwondo match.

[youtubehd]sHwLMGiwppU[/youtubehd]

watch the fury in his eyes as he confidently shuts down city consul with the aid of the Federal Attorney General:

[youtubehd]I7aGQbkiFSg[/youtubehd]

everything Ray Lyman does is the essence of oratorial perfection. Remember when he brought up the financial swindle that was the Last Valentimes Day Snowstorm? Cicero would be proud to see this heroic man challenge the corrupted establishment of the city consul dictatorship, especially the Queen Mother Judy Gatelli, and Anal Manure.

Swing that hammer hard Ray. And swing it true.

Archived