IGNORED

Future garage

roasty

Can't say I disagree with you there. Guess part of the reason I started this thread was to gage people's thoughts on whether we can warrant a legit sidestep away from all this bro-step nonsense or just agree that we like the "atmospheric/deep" variety and be happy with that

Edited by roasty

Woah chasis, thanks for sharing those are some awesome tracks man! Loving the arkist and koreless ones.That love pressure track is sepalcure's best tune yet I think

Worst sub-sub-genre name ever. In a few years time, we will retrospectively be looking back on the future garage scene and jizzing over the up-and-coming nu-tech-jazz-step-core scene.

[off-topic slightly]

http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/

[/]

Edited by feltcher

All these genre names being thrown around is making me go "¯\_(ツ)_/¯" in conversations now.

Last night I was talking with some friends and some of them were throwing around names like 2 step, garage, chillwave, psychowave(?)... I threw up my hands and said "I'm out!"