For sale: AFX, AE, BOC, Squarepusher, Venetian Snares, Plaid, Warp20 Box set,etc

Throwing up the last of my record collection because I figure it would be better for someone to have them that appreciates them rather than them just sitting in my storage unit.

AFX: Analogue Bubblebath 3.1, Powerpill: Pac-Man, Universal Indicator Red

AE: Oversteps, Peel Session 2, Gantz Graf

Bit Meddler: Shitmix 2000

Black Moth Super Rainbow: Drippers 10"

BoC: The Geogaddi promo in the turquoise sleeve w/ a turquoise hexagon label

Bola: Fyuti, Mauver

Boom Bip: Seed to Sun, Mannequin Hand Trapdoor I Reminder single

Brothomstates: Rktic single, Claro

Hrvatski: Swarm & Dither, Attention: Cats (KFW under many different names, one of his earliest records)

LFO: LFO 7" single

Luke VIbert: Homewerk

Plaid: Rest Proof Clockwork, P-Brane EP

PP Roy: 7Up

Req: Sketches

Squarepusher: Conumber EP, Vic Acid, The single sided Do You Know Squarepusher release (WAP155), Welcome to Europe single

Universal Indicator: Red, Yellow, and Blue

Venetian Snares: Doll Doll Doll, Songs About My Cats, and the Snares Man! Breakbeat Malaria 7" second pressing

Wevie Stonder: Stoat

Various Artists: All Tomorrow Parties 1.0 (Autechre: All Tomorrows Linoleum), Planet-Mu Crimials '02, Lexoleum One and Two, Warp20 Box Set

Planet-Mu 7" series: Hrvatski, Nautilis, Electronic Music Composer, Weaver001, Local, Ambulance

I also have a bunch of Pink Floyd, Queen, ACDC, and other classic rock that used to belong to my parents if you're into that kind of stuff.

I'm in the US, will ship anywhere, but buyer pays shipping, PM me or reply here for more info/offers. I'll gladly give descriptions/pictures of all records and sleeves upon request.

Edited by hautlle

Just curious, how much do you want for:

BoC

Drippers

Warp 20

And I'll most definitely take the AB 3.1 (as long as you aren't asking for crazy eBay BIN style prices or it's not already spoken for). I used to have that one on cd a long time ago, but it's disappeard into the anals for too long.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Uros
      ❤️ Love this as much as VLR's two afx mix sets. Neat mix!
      Also similar megamixes for Plaid, Boards Of Canada and Autechre on his sc account but can't be arsed to crosspost them.
    • By subsub
      Just seen news of this release from VOD....🤤

RELEASE-PROGRAM VOD-RECORDS 2021 / 2022
      (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
      LATE MARCH 2021
      VOD166: Hafler Trio / Autechre 7Lp-Box
      Lp01. æ³o / h³æ
      Lp02. æo³
      Lp03 ³hæ
      Lp04/5 5ah³eo
      Lp06/7 ha³oe
    • By splesh
      I brought up this thought in the dedicAtEd thread for Untilted but I think it is an interesting enough idea generally speaking. Here's the alternate order I came up with for their 2005 offering, Fermium is not removed because I dislike the song but because it feels like the odd one out. This is just my first attempt at this and I don't think I have a better sequence than S and R (fucking love this album the way it is as it is), but it is fun to try rejigger things a bit and see if there are some nice ways of changing the sequencing, just for fun

1. LCC
      2. The Trees
      3. Augmatic Disport
      4. Ipacial Section
      5. Iera
      6. Pro Radii
      7. Sublimit

Here's what auxien said about this new order/removing Fermium:

"hm, not sure about Fermium on its own, feels naked like that. but it is a little bit of an odd one out on the album perhaps, so i see the case there. 
      random thoughts listening to this tracklisting:
      LCC as opener and Sublimit as closer is necessary, good work on not trying to fuck with that not sure about The Trees as track 2, feels a little too close in shape to LCC Ipacial into Iera is fucking great Iera into Pro Radii works pretty well Pro Radii into Sublimit works pretty well too  overall not as offensive as i'd expected trying to tweak what's pretty close to a perfect album. may see about doing an alternate tracklist of my own"

• By mause
      interested to try and catch this one, unreleased spymania bits from the whole gang (and hopefully spoosher!)..anyone got the wherewithal to record it and back it up? i might not be able to catch it 😞 
    • By ARPA
      Squarepusher’s sonic masterpiece and debut mind-melter of an LP Feed Me Weird Things returns, reissued on double vinyl for the first time since its release on the 3rd of June 1996. Originally released on Rephlex, Aphex Twin himself noted on the sleeve notes of the original that Squarepusher makes “sound like sound never sounded before… Squarepusher gives us the SOUND of SOUND.” Now released on Warp 25 years later, the original album has been remastered from the original DATs and features two extra tracks on a 10 which were first released on the B-side of the Squarepusher Plays… EP and later featured on the original Japanese release of this album. The edition also includes a 16 page booklet with personal photographs, ephemera and notes from Tom Jenkinson, giving us an insight into his early career and into a time of true experimentation and innovation during the mid-90s.
      To say it was ‘ahead of its time’ feels unsatisfactory, and almost chronologically inaccurate - the wild array of styles it blends makes Feed Me Weird Things seem to exist in a time and space continuum all of its own. Maybe there really were UFOs over Leytonstone?
      Using the nascent energy and wildly experimental drum programming of jungle as its main rhythmic driving force, Feed Me Weird Things is celebrated for the way it was able to blend and cross-pollinate genres so effectively. Jazz, instrumental dub, trip-hop, UK hardcore, ambient synthesis, seventies cop funk and even a kind of mangled bossa nova are all tied magically together, transcending into a sound uniquely his own.
      Without delving into the many highlights and moments on the record, it serves as both a snapshot of one of the most vital, experimental periods in the history of UK electronic music and how the young Tom Jenkinson was pushing the boundaries of electronic music, into something well and truly weird, feeding into the canon of electronic music that resonated on into that decade and beyond.

https://bleep.com/squarepusher-feed-me-weird-things-warp?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Exclusive+|+Squarepusher+-+Feed+Me+Weird+Things+(Warp)+|+Limited+Edition+Merchandise+|+Just+Announced&utm_campaign=Squarepusher+-+Feed+Me+Weird+Things+(Warp)&vgo_ee=X%2Ff68E0cbmDQVqNOqFxmzxwUnRnlmwiuCIJkd9A7F3A%3D