who likes to do a puzzle

i started to do puzzles about the time i bougth DJ Nate's cd "the track genious" and now i did like at least 10 puzzles all <500 pieces but not over 1000 cuz i dont have a too large table to do that. i like puzzles which have cool pictures in them most like today i got a MCDONALADS puzzle which has ronald mcdonald in it and other dope mcdonalds stuff but sometimes i do super hard puzzles to like rosie ther riviter which has alot of purely yellow spots in it whiches way tough to do and i just finished afew days ago. my puzzles mostly are cheap 1's i find i try to get them sealed but sometimes a used 1 is ok but its a risk (u could be missing pieces) but tbqh the only puzzle of missing pieces i got was NEW???? wtf!!!! :blink: do u have a fav brand of puzzle? i dunno what the best 1's are but i know theres some realy junkous ones like my rosie the riviter the pices hardly fit and there was multi pieces which could fit into another. doing a puzzle is also cool cuz u can listen music when ur doing it :music: puzzles with funny pieces is cool looking but not as big to be a challenge cuz when all the pieces look the same shape the puzzle is hardest but imo they can become more fun to put together

what do u think about puzzles and do u have any puzzle tips

empire.jpg

i got a PUZZ3D in a box but i never open it cuz imo the idea of making a 3D puzzle doesnt appeal me. its always just some boring thing i like a puzzle with cool pitures

I love puzzles. Not jigsaw puzzles, but brain-teasers, riddles and especially cryptic crosswords. I've been meaning to start a cryptic crossword thread for a while. Perhaps I'll do that.

hey sup, you should get this puzzle:

krypt.jpg

that puzzle not would be very hard cuz it shows in the picture where the all its peices go :facepalm:

right now before i make my mcdonalds puzzle im making a puzzle of ireland. it has sky and a lake and a shaq

I love puzzles. Not jigsaw puzzles, but brain-teasers, riddles and especially cryptic crosswords. I've been meaning to start a cryptic crossword thread for a while. Perhaps I'll do that.

I also like those. Used to get those puzzle magazines for old ladies all the time when I was a kid

Never did find a good website for that stuff, which I found odd

• 2 weeks later...

Archived