IGNORED

u-Ziq's collab with his lady....

chenGOD

• 3 months later...

I hear his young lady friend is early 20s or something. I guess there is hope for us all lol. Actually I jest I tend to go for women post 25 so I have more in common with them. Anyways gonna check this out now!

• 2 weeks later...

These are fantastic! Are there plans for an album?

In his latest interview end 2011 he said they were getting the vocals ready for the album.

Excellent :)

I'm amazed that there isn't a hint of modern cliches in these tracks... no dubstep, no acid, just good simple honest melodic music.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

µ-Ziq got really boring after Bilious Paths. He became a better label owner than musician (and I think he knows it).

The new stuff is cheesy, amateur electro pop. I don't mind people loving that but to call it "excellent" is a bit exaggerate, don't you think?

µ-Ziq got really boring after Bilious Paths. He became a better label owner than musician (and I think he knows it).

The new stuff is cheesy, amateur electro pop. I don't mind people loving that but to call it "excellent" is a bit exaggerate, don't you think?

I didn't like Bilious Paths apart from that one garagey track.

I really like DASDT even with that atrocious sleeve.

Rain by Heterotic is actually Excellent.

I am not exaggerating.

I didn't like Bilious Paths apart from that one garagey track.

I really like DASDT even with that atrocious sleeve.

Rain by Heterotic is actually Excellent.

I am not exaggerating.

Fine with me :)

IT just feels like we are all waiting for µZiq coming back again and now we are hailing him for everything he provides us. I really like him more as a label owner nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shutter Light Girl is really good as well as the 20 minute mix. They have a really nice sexy eighties soundtrack vibe to them. It sort of reminds me of Love on a Real Train or something along those lines. I really dig it though.

Archived