http://www.dustscience.com/live/home/liber-chaos-book-ov-aiwass

01. Dissident Bleep Remixed By Sandwell District

02. Black Chamber Order Remixed By Blawan

03. High Rise Choir Reprise Remixed By Sigha

04. Heavy Industry Remixed By Shifted

05. Greedy Gutter Guru Remixed By Richard H Kirk

06. Bass Mantra Remixed By Perc

http://soundcloud.com/the-black-dog/dustv033-the-black-dog-liber

^ haven't heard of any of those guys before, except Blawan and Richard H. Kirk, of course.

the (countless) tBd remix releases, especially over the last several years, usually aren't up to much imho.

i don't see the point of them. why not just stick a couple of the better remixes on the end of the album...?

instead of a whole 'nother release, with mostly rubbish mixes on. it can't be for the money,

'cos not many people are going to be buying this, other than for the Blawan and Kirk mixes, i spose... and the die-hard tBd fans.

just put out 2 or 3 really good remixes, instead of a whole bunch of 'meh' ones all the time.

^ haven't heard of any of those guys before, except Blawan and Richard H. Kirk, of course.

the (countless) tBd remix releases, especially over the last several years, usually aren't up to much imho.

i don't see the point of them. why not just stick a couple of the better remixes on the end of the album...?

instead of a whole 'nother release, with mostly rubbish mixes on. it can't be for the money,

'cos not many people are going to be buying this, other than for the Blawan and Kirk mixes, i spose... and the die-hard tBd fans.

just put out 2 or 3 really good remixes, instead of a whole bunch of 'meh' ones all the time.

You've never heard of Sandwell District? Sort it out mate...

Sirch is old, he's not down with the homies.

Sandwell D are probably more famous than Blawan.

i've only heard of Blawan 'cos he's kinda new, actually.

never heard of SD. probably because i'm not that old. ;) ..or much into 'straight' Techno, these days, or ever.

i know it's fairly big deal up North, in some circles,.. but it's not really my scene/bag, tbph.

so anyway, that's 3 mixes (incl. SD), who are the other 3? and is there any samples up yet of these tracks?

You should go back and look at the 1st post.

ah. yeah... seen!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived