IGNORED

Wiki & Leaks is closing it's doors

Cazador Mod Unit

the day julian assange decided he was a rockstar was the death knell of the project.

what are you talking about, he IS a rockstar.

It's really bad cock-rock with neon spandex, though.

too bad the sole operator is a douche.. i dont care what you think of assange, the general philosophy of the project is sound.. short of funding genuine terrorism, people should be able to give money to whatever they want.

its not like assange is the end of this sort of thing. the cats out of the bag.. fuck em

I don't think that he's a douche. I used to know someone like him back in the 90's, was smart but aloof. Had a good heart underneath, but was a little bit of a narcissist. Surely this is no worse and probably a shade better than your average much worshipped movie star, whom you wouldn't bother knocking in this way because the media would be all positive and you'd like their films.

There became totally irrelevant since Assange got arrested. The scientific paper about 147 companies controlling the global marked was 10 times more newsworthy to me than anything Assange tried to spam on my facebook wall for attention during recent times

too bad the sole operator is a douche.. i dont care what you think of assange, the general philosophy of the project is sound.. short of funding genuine terrorism, people should be able to give money to whatever they want.

its not like assange is the end of this sort of thing. the cats out of the bag.. fuck em

I don't think that he's a douche. I used to know someone like him back in the 90's, was smart but aloof. Had a good heart underneath, but was a little bit of a narcissist. Surely this is no worse and probably a shade better than your average much worshipped movie star, whom you wouldn't bother knocking in this way because the media would be all positive and you'd like their films.

ive read numerous accounts of his private behavior, and he does indeed come off as being a douche. at the very least the man has an appalling lack of tact. someone get the man a pr guy already. that being said, those logs certainly should have been made public, and most of his work at wikileaks has been a public service.

Archived