IGNORED

The face of IDM

acidphakist

I'm pretty sure that this thread is shit.

I'm pretty sure that this ^ post is the face of IDM.

This face, however,

photo-1262.jpg

is the face that needs the hand of kaen to guide it through some drywall

I am lost. What is the correlation between this link and IDM? Autism is a subject very close to my heart...I just hope this is not some sort of joke.

Of course it isn't a joke,

l1fef0rm.

Autism is serious business.

I am very aware autism is serious business, as my oldest son is autistic. Hence my concern. I am just confused about the meaning of this threads existence.

lol

Guest Enter a new display name

I am lost. What is the correlation between this link and IDM? Autism is a subject very close to my heart...I just hope this is not some sort of joke.

Of course it isn't a joke,

l1fef0rm.

Autism is serious business.

I am very aware autism is serious business, as my oldest son is autistic. Hence my concern. I am just confused about the meaning of this threads existence.

lol

You forgot to quote his post count!

They're saying people with Autism have slightly different faces, like it's some kind of important point. No doubt some charity will start trying to milk a "severe defect" for all it's worth.

As a background idea to watmm, we have always liked to postulate the idea, that people who like and make obscure electronic music, tend towards the autistic end of the nerd spectrum. The way the thread flowed, isn't anything other than an example that.

;-] peace be with you.

Archived