IGNORED

Andrew Pekler - Sentimental Favourites

Redruth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest bitroast

ooo nice i gonna check this out. listen to Cue quite a bit recently and i really really really enjoy his style n approach !!! very sort of subtle and subdued and it is quite nice on the brain when paying attention, but the music is still sort of subdued and not too loud and can take a back seat approach as well. i dunno if that makes sense but for interesting music to be able to take a back seat is a compliment to me i think. it's great stuff. !!

Guest bitroast

I guess with the under appreciated thing, it's the sort of music that's slow burning. it's not very loud or standoutish.

for me at least, I had Cue sitting on my computer a good long while and gave it a few listens but it took a long long time before I finally decided I actually like it. I almost feel lucky to like it, because it took quite a while to come to terms with liking it.

it's definitely super brilliant though. I would recommend everyone who isn't familiar with the dude to go back and listen to Cue a good 10 times before writing him off:)

listening to Sentimental Favourites now and enjoying it. v happy to have new stuff in the rotation :)

Archived