IGNORED

Steve Jobs Biography On "60 Minutes"

Redruth

i could be wrong, but i think people are inflating this guys ultimate importance. an incredibly intelligent individual, not to mention a master marketer and showman, but come on. people are ready to start a religion around the guy. ease up a bit. also his bodys barely cold and hollywood are already talking biopic..

the book is full of hippie and LSD stories in the beginning. he was walking bare feet all day and did read pretty weird literature

ill probably snag an audiobook of it. its an interesting story for sure. just from the short pieces ive read in the media, he seemed like a bit of a tyrant later in life.. interesting turn. i dont think you can retain hippie ideals and still be a multi billionaire.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i like the part where he found out who his dad was. realised he'd met him before and didnt want to meet him again

I found a book he was totally into during that time as pdf on google yesterday. its really weird and full of LSD / drug induced content. Jobs says it changed his life and had a huge impact on the way he was thinking. its called "be here now" by ram dass

just google its easy to find and really weird:

aCyVV.jpg

tumblr_liluhuZ9fw1qcym1so1_500.jpg

guy sounds like a cunt. "i abandoned my daughter because i was abandoned". wat.a.prik

I'm sure Steve was a cunt, but to be fair, he patched things up with his daughter pretty well and then named the Apple Lisa after her.

no. he IS a cunt. his legacy is that of a cunt. forever a cunt. time stretch cunt throughout eternity. *pisses on ipod*

that may be, but you cant deny the scope of his cultural influence, if only as a figurehead. that alone makes him interesting.. although it might say more about the culture we live in than his supposed unparalleled brilliance..

LOL

BTW, loving the Isaacson biography. I gives a clear image of the fallible Jobs and what it takes to make a dent in history. And for anyone interested, check out the special event given at apple. There's a couple of good speeches in there. Ivy's speech is especially noteworthy.

Archived