IGNORED

Steve Jobs Biography On "60 Minutes"

Redruth

guy sounds like a cunt. "i abandoned my daughter because i was abandoned". wat.a.prik

you don't understand

HE WAS A TOTALLY DETERMINED BEING and admitted it

tumblr_liluhuZ9fw1qcym1so1_500.jpg

mmh. my mom is acting like an extraterrestrial right now, and it somehow (she says i'm mad because she's mad) and it somehow reminds me to add:

I understand people can idealize steeve jobs. Those who don't like that says it's like a religion. I understand this point of view (one of my mate being an absolute materialistoconsumerist appleman), but I'd say he's founded a school of thought or school of computer ergonomy.

It's like Caravaggio or some japanese pottery movements. Nothing more.

mind you: i'm not supporting what he did.

It's just that it seems what he said can be misunderstood.

How can you think you're TOTALLY DETERMINED and still feel like you have free will ?

Only because you can observe this determination a posteriori.

He didn't say I decided to abandon my daughter because I realized I had been abandoned.

He said now that I think about it, I think i abandoned my daughter because I was abandoned myself.

I failed because I am a failure.

this is consubstantiality.

And ackowledgement of it.

Acceptance of the unavoided through sudden awareness of the unavoidable.

mind you: i'm not supporting what he did.

It's just that it seems what he said can be misunderstood.

How can you think you're TOTALLY DETERMINED and still feel like you have free will ?

Only because you can observe this determination a posteriori.

He didn't say I decided to abandon my daughter because I realized I had been abandoned.

He said now that I think about it, I think i abandoned my daughter because I was abandoned myself.

I failed because I am a failure.

this is consubstantiality.

And ackowledgement of it.

Acceptance of the unavoided through sudden awareness of the unavoidable.

what's all of this about his daughter? he didn't say that, it was the biographer who was just drawing a parallel, not that that makes him less of an asshole, but he even took her in later even if it was after 10 years.

Archived