IGNORED

My dog's bad breath

Guest umop_apisdn

Guest umop_apisdn

So my dog has bad breath, and it hasn't gotten any better since I got her about 4 years ago. It's kinda fishy, kinda rotten. When she wakes up in the morning, it's even worse (yes, dog morning breath). When I first got her, the smell made me want to get rid of her. Now, it's just...weird. When I have to leave her in someone else's care for long periods of time (if I go on a trip or have a rough few weeks in school), I find myself missing her company...including her breath. One of my friends/old roommates had a dog with breath I wouldn't say is as bad as my dog's breath, but was still pretty bad. She described the same thing. Has anyone else experienced this? Most people love my dog, but absolutely hate her breath. I wonder if it has kept people from fully appreciating my dog. IMO, you can't fully appreciate a dog without a nice, deep tongue kiss. Do you think my dog likes my bad breath, too? Does she think about it when I have to leave her with someone else for long periods of time? Many years from now, when my dog is long gone...will I have memories of her breath or be reminded of her whenever I eat some tuna?

Archived