IGNORED

Dave Monolith - Welcome

Redruth

Plus, it's not on Rephlex!

Double happy!! ;p

Man…Rephlex is like, part of the magic ! The name, the logo, the ARTWORK, the DELAYS

Edited by StocKo

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

My name is not Richard, is not Dave, is not Brian & is not YOU. But i've listened this album WELCOME. Yeah, u're welcome until the dawn. I like this album but it sounds like Aphex Twin 'Come 2 Daddy', The Tuss & some AFX titles... Not original, but a good album.

I understand my brotha Brian Tregaskin, he's a genius & i love him sincelery. He's nice & is Richard.

Ok, in a word, this album is not "indispensable". Sorry. i've bought it but i would like 2 sell it... but not 2 u...

Thanks 2 read me.

Ur favorite french who write in broken english.

I repeat, i'm not Richard, not Dave, not Brian & not YOU.

Peace & B Wild!

;-)

(if u want more smileys, tell me, it'll b with pleasure!)

• 4 weeks later...

i should have read the thread correctly, i apologize. you were talking about the super mix superstix? my mistake

Yes, sorry, I should have quoted the mix but I didn't want to add to the load time of this page with another soundcloud embed.

Redtruth/Troon WATMM's Music expert. LOL

cute little troll

i should have read the thread correctly, i apologize. you were talking about the super mix superstix? my mistake
Yes, sorry, I should have quoted the mix but I didn't want to add to the load time of this page with another soundcloud embed.

no no, quite alright. i should not have rushed my answer before properly knowing what the topic was