IGNORED

Dave Monolith - Welcome

Redruth

• 1 month later...

Picked up from the local post office, Monolith + two RTR's. Noice. The blue vinyl pressing of Welcome is actually quite big, 200 pcs. Anyone know the black vinyl pressing size?

Edited by dcom

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2021 at 8:00 PM, guidewire said:

Does anyone talk to Dave?  How's he doin'?

He told me he was working on new tracks and we should be expecting an announcement very soon... he said this in februari.

Don´t know if the announcement was talking about this repress or new stuff but it took quite a bit longer for this to be announced.

Spoiler

PS there´s an uncredited Monolith track on youtube uploaded over a year ago, good lucky finding it.

This proved itself to be a classic record and few others have offered a decade of WATMM fuel. I've laughed a lot on this site but scrolling past Kennyloggins' response to "Patricia Gothic Heavy" is well within the top 5 times I've laughed the hardest. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yep I probably like this album more now than I did at the time. Although reading over this thread I had forgotten how poorly received it was by some quarters on here and do wonder if that coloured my opinion.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 11:23 AM, Utter Ninja said:

He told me he was working on new tracks and we should be expecting an announcement very soon... he said this in februari.

Don´t know if the announcement was talking about this repress or new stuff but it took quite a bit longer for this to be announced.

Reveal hidden contents

PS there´s an uncredited Monolith track on youtube uploaded over a year ago, good lucky finding it.

Any mention of "tapes" or "refund" ? Asking for a friend.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Key said:

Yep I probably like this album more now than I did at the time. Although reading over this thread I had forgotten how poorly received it was by some quarters on here and do wonder if that coloured my opinion.

some high highs and low lows imo

On 10/27/2021 at 10:23 AM, Utter Ninja said:

Hide contents

yeah i remember he livestreamed a new 10 min track on instagram around the same time. it was really good but we've heard nothing since. vinyl delayz maybz?