IGNORED

Dave Monolith - Welcome

Redruth

This will never be released they're just making fun of you, wake up.

if it's not arrived in the next few weeks just ask Bleep to refund. i know i won't be paying to contribute to any Rephlex xmas party that i'm not attending myself, especially without even receiving a fucking Monolith CD first! at least.

happy to contribute after that, tho :) lol

You disliked the tuss. But NOW you like monolith? OkKKkKk

lol. errr, wut? who said i disliked The Tuss, ever?

and i've liked Monolith since i first heard his tracks on myspace, years back. oOoKk?

people here ass-ume way too much.

i find Monoliths' music to be generally better (as in more enjoyable) than the stuff on those Tuss releases, anyway.

Edited by sirch

Guest ruiagnelo

i find Monoliths' music to be generally better (as in more enjoyable) than the stuff on those Tuss releases, anyway.

i kinda feel the same way. but i find both of them pretty enjoyable!

Guest cult fiction

judging by the samples, it's going to be weird and tussy. not excited by these samples. we'll see

Brian Tregaskin not liking something because it's "weird and tussy"...

2nd preview track is the incredible track he played live that I must have listened to 30 times... slower on record than I thought it would be, but still very very nice. One of the best I've ever heard.

judging by the samples, it's going to be weird and tussy. not excited by these samples. we'll see

Brian Tregaskin not liking something because it's "weird and tussy"...

i didn't say i didn't like the samples because they sound weird and tussy.

now judging by the juno samples, it sounds boring as fuck to my ears. melodically speaking we're almost on the same level as, say, skrillex. lol

we're a million miles away from the complex and original harmonies that afx comes up with. plus i'm fucking sick of bad tuss emulations.

another fiasco for rephlex (in my very personal opinion). too bad

next on the fiasco list: steinvord

^ bullshit

i wouldn't say Monolith is a Tuss emulation at all. and i don't know why everybody compares so much on Rephlex to the fucking Tuss, anyway. fools.

I think those samples are really good indeed ! Looking very much forward to this release.

It's definitely not a Tuss rip off...Or maybe I didn't listen to the Tuss enough. But I don't like the Tuss and I seem to enjoy Monolith so...

i think you're being a bid childish and unfair comparing monolith to afx. nothing wrong with being inspired by the tuss sound, but putting your own ideas and soul into it . it's actually quite refreshing.

when it comes down to it, judge the music for the music, simple as that. in this case one of the most exciting new artists to appear in electronic music.

i hear no originality in those samples. that's what bothers me. there isn't a single idea that i find interesting in them. now call me an elitist cunt or a whiny bitch but i personnally think you guys have very low standards to be pleased by what seems to be a very tasteless album.