IGNORED

Dave Monolith - Welcome

Redruth

i hear no originality in those samples. that's what bothers me. there isn't a single idea that i find interesting in them. now call me an elitist cunt or a whiny bitch but i personnally think you guys have very low standards to be pleased by what seems to be a very tasteless album.

You're a snob, simple as that. Looking forward to the new Monolith release. :smile:

I haven't heard any of the samples. I remember liking the eP, but being uninterested by the soundcloud. Surely the album would be up to above the eP standards. With funk and nice sounds in abounds, as it has been a while now since the last proper release.

Guest Wicket Mogusto

I definitely like the sound of the new samples. It is about what I expected; funky acid, well-programmed beats and some emotional synths. Definitely can't wait to receive this in the mail!

I haven't heard any of the samples. I remember liking the eP, but being uninterested by the soundcloud. Surely the album would be up to above the eP standards. With funk and nice sounds in abounds, as it has been a while now since the last proper release.

it is exatly that, imo.

tregaskin...I see you talking but only hear

i hear someone who makes better music than me. that's what bothers me.

Eff off dude, this guy has talent. You hear no originality, seriously?

I love that second preview that he has played live a bunch, uber acid. The album sounds like a lot of work went into the production and sounds.

Guest Lucy Faringold

Volume 1 was kinda 'meh' for me but I just checked the samples for this on Juno and this sounds a bit more substantial. Tracks seem to have more momentum; more funk; more layers; more confidence. Still, I dunno if I'd want to listen to a whole album of this stuff in one go. It's still a fairly narrow furrow he's ploughing.

I love that second preview that he has played live a bunch, uber acid. The album sounds like a lot of work went into the production and sounds.

i agree. they're all like interesting 'journeys', his tracks. i like the longer ones especially. so much funky synthy acidy stuff going on. proper Braindance. i love it!

yeah right, i have a different opinion than yours therefore i can fuck off. right. my bad.

Guest Lucy Faringold

I mean I'm all about peace and love and shit but if you post garbage like this:

"i personnally [sic] think you guys have very low standards to be pleased by what seems to be a very tasteless album"

...about a record that hasn't even been released, then you have no right to get uppity when people tell you to fuck off.

"i personnally [sic] think you guys have very low standards to be pleased by what seems to be a very tasteless album"

...about a record that hasn't even been released, then you have no right to get uppity when people tell you to fuck off.

lol you're right.

i like you, tregaskin, but you're being a bit annoying :flower:

well, let's say i'd be very surprised if the album was any better than those samples. i have ears, and they didn't like what they heard. blame them lol

and i'm not all about peace and love myself so it's all good.

You can tell this by the unimpressed looking Ihsahn staring at you.

Scary stuff!

You can tell this by the unimpressed looking Ihsahn staring at you.

Scary stuff!

:cerious:His avatar frowns upon what you listen to. Its new album is a masterpiece of melodic flow and harmony... but you probably wouldn't like it.

you can't judge the musical merits on samples..... that's like listening to tiny extracts from a speech and missing the bigger picture entirely, those samples will be missing tasty moments that you'll need the full track to hear ;)

a small taste/tease is all :)

Edited by Macca

you can't judge the musical merits on samples..... that's like listening to tiny extracts from a speech and missing the bigger picture entirely, those samples will be missing tasty moments that you'll need the full track to hear ;)

a small taste/tease is all :)

i see the argument, but i disagree. hearing samples is like seeing a butt in the street. you can make your own mind just by a glimpse. you don't need to stare at it on every angle to notice its beauty. hehehe

Edited by Brian Tregaskin