IGNORED

Dave Monolith - Welcome

Redruth

*doesn't know why Brian has a problem with Monolith*

also, just seeing a nice bum... well, she could have a disgusting ugly face! and no breasts.

or she might have the whole package (which is basically what Macca is getting at, obv.).

i think/feel that she'll have the whole package. like a sexy tranny. ;)

judging by the samples, it's going to be weird and tussy. not excited by these samples. we'll see

Brian Tregaskin not liking something because it's "weird and tussy"...

i didn't say i didn't like the samples because they sound weird and tussy.

now judging by the juno samples, it sounds boring as fuck to my ears. melodically speaking we're almost on the same level as, say, skrillex. lol

we're a million miles away from the complex and original harmonies that afx comes up with. plus i'm fucking sick of bad tuss emulations.

another fiasco for rephlex (in my very personal opinion). too bad

next on the fiasco list: steinvord

:facepalm: please take this back, you must have been running a temperature.

'cause you really cannot believe this and if you do then, yes, I do question your ability to listen to music :emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Audioblysk

is this available on cassette?

Finally listened to the samples, not my thing at all.

Might get better when I listen to full tracks, probably not though.

interesting post

Edited by sirch

Do they travel in a direction that sounds incredibly unlike a tuss/analord thing?

:trollface:

not incredibly dissimilar, no. but better, imo.

if you don't like The Tuss or Monolith, fair enough. i don't like all the Tuss wannabe's/fakers, but Monolith is not a wannabe, or a clone. he's doing it 'for realz', and his music is more diverse and more interesting than The Tuss, imo. i think his mixture of styles sounds quite original in fact. again, like i said before, i don't know why people bother comparing him to The Tuss.

and i don't really see the point slagging off Monolith, anyway... he's fairly new, obviously very talented and hard working, and knows his shit. hence being signed to Rephlex. and didn't he have an elder bother who was producing and releasing music in the early 90's? it seems to run in the family.

hater's are gonna hate, and the clones are gonna clone.