Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.roughtrad...sku&sku=346008#

>>

rephlex knows virtually nothing about this artist. they discovered him via internet forum rumours a couple of years ago. all his communication has been very sporadic and unusual. they know his name but are not allowed to disclose it. all they can say about his location is europe. they think he probably makes music using a computer but they're not sure. they don't think he's released anything before. but the kids love it! and so do we. one might say that it has elements of electroacoustic sound sculpture colliding with fierce drum and bass rhythms but this wouldn't really be describing it too well. it's atmospheric future music, available on retro vinyl only for the foreseeable. but more work is expected in 2012. <<

Guest Lucy Faringold

"...all his communication has been very sporadic and unusual. they know his name but are not allowed to disclose it. all they can say about his location is europe. they think he probably makes music using a computer but they're not sure. they don't think he's released anything before. but the kids love it!"

WHO WRITES THIS BULLSHIT?

http://www.roughtrad...sku&sku=346008#

>>

rephlex knows virtually nothing about this artist. they discovered him via internet forum rumours a couple of years ago. all his communication has been very sporadic and unusual. they know his name but are not allowed to disclose it. all they can say about his location is europe. they think he probably makes music using a computer but they're not sure. they don't think he's released anything before. but the kids love it! and so do we. one might say that it has elements of electroacoustic sound sculpture colliding with fierce drum and bass rhythms but this wouldn't really be describing it too well. it's atmospheric future music, available on retro vinyl only for the foreseeable. but more work is expected in 2012. <<

lol

Ok here's my theory: I think that guy is handicapped, sits in the wheelchair or something, playing live would mean building up ramps n shit, and that would blow the thing to a U2 world tour, ok so he decides to keep it rolling while staying calm, or maybe he's blind, that would explain why he's ears have developed so well and he can do something with an amen no one else can.

I mean he promoted his tracks on this forum, for the first time, he's tempo signatures are different, he's beat pattern are different, they don't sound cornish or british at all.

steinvord is a paralyzed 13 year old boy from finland that slams vodka into his veins on a regular basis and writes mental beats in drunken, near-death stupors

this is the true story so please retweet

Also, why point to the site (or even start the thread) troon, if there's no clips. (yeah i'm annoyed that there's no clips, false advertising making me come to this thread, blah blah, washes menopausal pills down with cake and hot chocolate)

Archived