IGNORED

Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

"Hi there,

The STEINVORD, Steinvord, 12" has just arrived and we tried to process your order but unfortunately it didn't go through. Your paypal payment authorisation has expired because the order is over 28 days old.

I have cancelled the order, please place a new one at your convenience.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Alex"

fucking cunts, punishing me for pre-ordering early. I realize it may be because of paypal, but they could have at least kept my damn order and sent me a new invoice, instead of throwing it out completely. I think I'll re-order from somewhere else, thanks boomkat.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fucking cunts, punishing me for pre-ordering early. I realize it may be because of paypal, but they could have at least kept my damn order and sent me a new invoice, instead of throwing it out completely. I think I'll re-order from somewhere else, thanks boomkat.

It's paypal. My order went through, and I placed it two months ago.

Guest cult fiction

http://boomkat.com/v...vord-steinvord#

Anyone understands what the voice sample is saying in Maelstrom? Sounds a bit like Tom (not saying it's him).

There are a lot of things in that 2nd sample that sound like Tom - pretty slavish reconstruction. Halfway through that sample could easily be a clip from Go Plastic.

People complain about Monolith sounding like Tuss but they are miles apart compared to that second sample and Squarepusher circa 2001.

Guest cult fiction

http://boomkat.com/v...vord-steinvord#

Anyone understands what the voice sample is saying in Maelstrom? Sounds a bit like Tom (not saying it's him).

There are a lot of things in that 2nd sample that sound like Tom - pretty slavish reconstruction. Halfway through that sample could easily be a clip from Go Plastic.

People complain about Monolith sounding like Tuss but they are miles apart compared to that second sample and Squarepusher circa 2001.

That said the other samples don't sound as much like him.

I can't seperate truth from lies, fact from fiction and honesty from trolling.

This whole saga must be providing a handful of people with so many laughs it's unreal!

Happy days, whoever you are :biggrin:

Vinyl by the weekend. Sweet.

If you're ordering from the UK, then use either Norman Records or Juno. Fastest shipping, least amount of bullshit.

norman fast, but used them once and never again. these habits of charging for registered post, then it arrives

under normal royal mail. rubadub i'm watching you. if demdike stare 12s arrive under royal mail standard this week i'll sue ye!

It's even cheaper at Forced Exposure for gods sake. £9.99 boomkat, £12.99 for them - oh we need to charge the vat.

Add an extra £2 on top for yourselves while you're at it or explain how it can get across to USA and sell for less than yours!

juno fast but last to get stock in, not much good for seriously limited pressings.

bleep.com for me fast and their reputation as warp they know not to piss us off.

It's Skrillex ft. Aphex Twin, with guest stars Wiz Khalifa and Snoop Dogg. Produced by Jay-Z, secret owner of Rephlex Records.

I'm just going to blow my brains out. Music R.I.P.

If you're ordering from the UK, then use either Norman Records or Juno. Fastest shipping, least amount of bullshit.

norman fast, but used them once and never again. these habits of charging for registered post, then it arrives

under normal royal mail. juno fast but last to get stock in, not much good for seriously limited pressings.

bleep.com for me fast and their reputation as warp they know not to piss us off.

I've ordered from Norman Records loads of times, never once have they sent me something by standard post that I had paid for Registered.

Also, Bleep have fucked me over a few times with regards to items that have mysteriously gone missing in the post (likely never sent out in the first place).

All you have to do is - stick the vinyl on your player, bung on some phones, sit back, and enjoy.

The rest is superfluous ....

Also, Bleep have fucked me over a few times with regards to items that have mysteriously gone missing in the post (likely never sent out in the first place).

really? but did they reimburse you or you paid registered like you did with norman records?

its definitely a risk, espeically with very limited pressings and you just want 1 copy, paranoia? or i just don't trust resellers?

imo there is no money to be lost in vinyl, in fact theres profit espeically now. can you just imagine how much has been made

off Demdike Stares release? multipy the total set of £55 from boomkat by 1,000 copies and pressed at the same time period - as

the final 2 parts came within 3 weeks of each other. a lot of dough!

Bleep are fucking awesome. Never had a problem with them, always brilliant and I buy a lot from them.

All you have to do is - stick the vinyl on your player, bung on some phones, sit back, and enjoy.

The rest is superfluous ....

my thoughts enitrely

Archived