IGNORED

Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, i half hoped that if i logged into rephlex i may have gotten more info. But apparently when i do a request for password recovery "that user does not exist". I wonder if they did an overhaul of the database and just culled anyone that hadn't bought anything lately. Doubt it, as that would have been most users given that there hasn't been anything new there for a long time.

I'll sign up again using the same email address.

1 errors occurred

Username delet_er_boy@yahoo.com already exists.

Please re-check your details.

Well bloody-well let me sign in then.

Either way we listen to it digitally and they know it. They just get less sales outta the deal. That vinyl would be a good investment though, if the music's any good and if you're into that sort of thing. I'm not (into vinyl (or even cD) collecting), so yeah.

i heard steinvord is a 58 year old menopausal woman.

Judging by the reaction of some on this thread, he'll certainly be listened to by a few (menopausal old women).

:w00t::emotawesomepm9:

Ok here's my theory: I think that guy is handicapped, sits in the wheelchair or something, playing live would mean building up ramps n shit, and that would blow the thing to a U2 world tour, ok so he decides to keep it rolling while staying calm, or maybe he's blind, that would explain why he's ears have developed so well and he can do something with an amen no one else can.

I mean he promoted his tracks on this forum, for the first time, he's tempo signatures are different, he's beat pattern are different, they don't sound cornish or british at all.

Hmm the other day at the uni bar I actually met this amazing blind kid with a huge 303 electro fetish. Steinvord?!

Boomkat has this shipping in 5 days. How accurate are they usually?

Very accurate - I thought this had been pushed back to 2012 ?!

*Is excited and pre-ordered*

Yeah both Steinvord and Monolith releases are apparently available to ordee on several stores...Wondering why Rephlex delayed it if in fact it's not !

Good news anyway !

if this is some dank cunt forum member- then big props to the the guy or gal for putting out some of their best stuff as unkown - and even better for the boys upstairs to take it up to the boys upstairs and pluck this pumpkin from the depths

I ordered it, mainly because I wanted to buy something from rephlex this year, but am not super hyped up about Monolith. Figured I'd take the wild card.

Archived