IGNORED

Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.last.fm/m...Merked/Marriage

found on last.fm

I remember this. Apparently it was an obvious fake (tracks were shit and far from Steinvord's level). Anyone that has them can upload the tracks anyway? Just curious.

are these the same tracks on the mediafire zip file floating around?

There is honestly no excuse for how Rephlex is being run. Sure, maybe Grant has a day job, or is in a drug induced coma (more likely), but there's no reason that RDJ with his plentiful stacks of cash can't hire some people to manage the fucking label, since obviously he's too busy partying and DJing to have part in it either.

• 1 month later...

I don't know what they are playing at, Richard and Grant need to get their head out of his fucking assholes and start acting like a proper record label owners.

If Vsnares can release 20 albums a month i'm pretty sure Rerphlex can handle a few releases every 2 years.

I don't know what they are playing at, Richard and Grant need to get their head out of his fucking assholes and start acting like a proper record label owners.

Well that's never going to happen is it lol.

I wish I worked for Rephlex, just get smashed everyday, give a high 5 to Richard every now and again. Go down the pub for a few pints of Proper Job, roll another bifta. Happy days mate.

In fact for all it's faults Rephlex seems like a shining beacon of everything that should be, in this world of sucking coperate cock and thinking about targets (and loads of other business shite that I don't know about).

I think that's part of it to them (Rephlex). They don't give a fuck.

We will get it I am sure.

Went from "omg omg omg omg" to "who gives a shit" real quick when I saw the tracklist. Then I saw vinyl only. Too bad. Steinvord could have been a real artist. But then Rephlex happened. Can't wait to hear SteinBored's 2011 tracks in 2016 on 8-track. Guess Wisp is lost in Rephlex land too. Won't be hearing anything new from him for awhile. Thanks Rephlex for releasing trax that have been available since Myspace was a thing.

:wacko::cry:

They're clearly overworked from the intense amount of releases over the year ....

Yeah I mean, people, com'on!

But then Rephlex happened. Can't wait to hear SteinBored's 2011 tracks in 2016 on 8-track. Thanks Rephlex for releasing trax that have been available since Myspace was a thing.

:wacko::cry:

You have a good point there.

i dunno about you guys but i'll be a happy chipmunk when i get these tracks on vinyl. imagining throwing down lyff acid in a dnb/jungle set makes my mouth water. and like i said i think that there was never an official release date (just guesstimations) and rephlex is just taking their sweet time. they prolly want only the die hard fans to be aware of the release when it hits market.

Archived