IGNORED

1916: Der Unbekannte Krieg

Npoess

1916: Der Unbekannte Krieg (The War You Never Knew)

Check out this free to play game made by students (You can play it from your browser or download it).

It has really Incredible atmosphere. It's definitely worth trying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8psZa6fPQK8&feature=player_embedded

http://1916.dadiugames.dk/

DADIU_Team2_March_2011_Teaser_Large-400x146.jpg

Experience the horror and senselessness of war. The enemy constantly hidden in the fog ready to pounce. Fatigue and shellshock distorting your movement and ability. The stress of uncertainty and adrenaline of chase followed by attack. Here, salvation is the blinding epileptic bombardment of the battlefield.

How to play:

Find the Ladder

Avoid getting killed

Controls:

1: Flare

2: Rifle

G: Equip gas mask

E: Interaction (hold to take flesh)

Movement: w,a,s,d

Sprint: Shift

Throw/Shoot: Left mouse

Look: Mouse

Yes, It feels very similar to Amnesia. It's more like a "A First Person Avoider Game" as it's described. Not really a traditional survival horror game.

Btw. I recommend not watching the whole youtube video i posted. It might spoil it a bit.

Woah, it does actually work on my machine - that was unexpected ! I haven't played it for long as it was mainly to see if/how well it worked but it's certainly scaring the crap out of me. Plus it appears as if I can't aim for shit without the aim of a cross-hair on screen !

Archived