IGNORED

Essential Autechre live sets

zlemflolia

do you have the unremastered file darreichungsform? The Amni version is the only one i’ve ever heard and i’m inclined to agree with you about the EQ. I’ve always wanted to hear the raw file..

you can find download on soulseek -> autechre melbourne jesseg

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hai bit :catsalute:

do you have the unremastered file darreichungsform? The Amni version is the only one i’ve ever heard and i’m inclined to agree with you about the EQ. I’ve always wanted to hear the raw file..

Here is a slightly mastered version Bitroast (the guy who recorded it) approved of:

No he didn't

Here is a slightly mastered version Bitroast (the guy who recorded it) approved of:

yo.

why you lying? 

i've asked you to take your video down and you refused. 

`~~~~

i only "approved" your version, after i messaged you asking you to send me your cleaned up version of my recording, so that i could check it out. 

you obliged, and sent me an audio file. i listened, didn't really notice anything sounding wrong or overly compressed or ruined, and was fine with you having the recording up on your channel.

the file that you sent me turned out to be my own recording, without your changes made, converted to mp3 and renamed...

it was this vile trickery that made me "approve" your upload. the only version i "approved" was my original recording that you had sent to me. 

i pointed this little mistake out to you. you apologised or whatever, and sent me another file which turned out to by my own original recording again. i can't remember if you did this 2 or 3 times, but i eventually gave up and started asking you to take your video of my recording down, to which you refused. 

~~~~

by your own admission, the version of my recording that you uploaded is "horrible". 

https://forum.watmm.com/topic/95002-autechre-australia-2018/?p=2643209

darreichungsform "I had two files, one is the one hello spiral uploaded, one was an attempt to "master" it but it didn't work out (sounds terrible) but accidentally uploaded this one and not the other one. That's why. I deleted the link and posted another one but you were too quick. I would really like if someone who knows what they are doing tries to make it sound as good as possible because the original file sounds very weak and way too bassy"

~~~~

i 100% [ one hundred percent ] do not approve you having my recording on your garbage channel. 

Hi roast

Thanks for making those recordings - really Appreciate it and sorry for messing it up with my gonk shout .

Hope all is well with u

:-) no worries. the 2010s ones not by me but i love that recording a lot !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEeZbmByfv8

you can find download on soulseek -> autechre melbourne jesseg

Thanks

Archived