IGNORED

The Michael Jackson Verdict

Redruth

@lump

just various accounts of staff that worked for him combined with what is already public knowledge.. i cant think of anything specific at the moment because its been a while since ive read/seen the stuff. very little of what ive read has just straight up declared him a pedophile... i suppose i could be wrong, and i hope i am, although i dont think so. this book especially has a bunch of stuff in it. it was long as fuck, and the author does a good job of remaining impartial..

2048974008-260x260-0-0_Book_Michael_Jackson_The_Magic_and_the_Madness_J_R.jpg

lately ive been thinking of rereading at least parts of it... good book

to all the ppl saying mj is a pedo i think your just all jealous of mjs success as a music artist and coolness

i can proove mj was not a pedo just listen to his song BILLIE JEAN which is about a lady who says her son is mjs son. in it mj says shes not his lover and "the kid is not my son" now if mj was a pedo he would WANT the kid to be his son (even if its not) so he could get close as a father and do pedo stuff to it. but cuz he says cuz its not his son he cant be a pedo QED mofos

the pepsi commercial incident was the beginning of the end. there were other major changes within him it seemed, between late 1980's and the mid 90's.

i would say that persistent family and life based trauma, combined with prescription drugs and prescription drug abuse took it's toll on a very sensitive man who was already very confused.

what an amazing performer, not the bit confused when it came to this. i don't think anyone can dispute the fact that musically, michael jackson has changed things forever

to all the ppl saying mj is a pedo i think your just all jealous of mjs success as a music artist and coolness

i can proove mj was not a pedo just listen to his song BILLIE JEAN which is about a lady who says her son is mjs son. in it mj says shes not his lover and "the kid is not my son" now if mj was a pedo he would WANT the kid to be his son (even if its not) so he could get close as a father and do pedo stuff to it. but cuz he says cuz its not his son he cant be a pedo QED mofos

"March 2, 2002 -- According to the grand jury report, a graduate assistant allegedly tells Coach Joe Paterno that he saw Sandusky in the locker room shower the night before, performing anal sex on a young boy he estimated to be 10 years old."

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

@lump

just various accounts of staff that worked for him combined with what is already public knowledge.. i cant think of anything specific at the moment because its been a while since ive read/seen the stuff. very little of what ive read has just straight up declared him a pedophile... i suppose i could be wrong, and i hope i am, although i dont think so. this book especially has a bunch of stuff in it. it was long as fuck, and the author does a good job of remaining impartial..

2048974008-260x260-0-0_Book_Michael_Jackson_The_Magic_and_the_Madness_J_R.jpg

lately ive been thinking of rereading at least parts of it... good book

i have not been convinced

Archived