IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nene multiple assgasms

I'm convinced. I've also heard that fishermen are frequently lured by their catches into clubs where people wee on each other. It's all starting to make sense.

let's all just crack open a fresh baileys.

just wanted to bike in and say hey, 'grats on the outing! sounds like you went to some far out places! and that this;

stagnant river

is a contradiction, cause i'm nitdickpicky like that.

The body of water behind the Hoover dam, or any dam, for that matter, may disagree with you. Joke about beavers in five posts....

No matter how many times I hear that I've done the right thing, I'm not certain. This is the first time my wife hasn't supported my decisions in a long time, despite the necessary practicality.

In 20 years she'll realize you did the best thing for both of you, but don't expect too much from her right now.

Guest viscosity

well since everyone is self disclosing here... i'm probably most similar with baph in terms of orientation, biological female or transgendered makes no difference for me (post or pre-op). As long as they are passable females and live their lives as such....crossdressing/transvestites doesn't do much for me. I'm attracted to femininity, though some people don't understand or agree that there is a difference between gender and sex

someone else posted that the concept of freely exploring your sexuality without the fear of public disdain or the necessity of "coming out" is something that I could see happening in the future.. for example, interracial relationships are a hellofa lot more tolerated today then they were in the past. once people get over the taboo it won't be as controversial I think, just takes time

I actually prefer the smell of salty rotted marine life to the smell of molding vegetation and stagnant river water.

*assumes this is a metaphor, desperately tries to decipher which refers to cooch, which to anus, and which to ballsack*

I actually prefer the smell of salty rotted marine life to the smell of molding vegetation and stagnant river water.

*assumes this is a metaphor, desperately tries to decipher which refers to cooch, which to anus, and which to ballsack*

Your assumption is faulty. I was being literal.

you're a brave dude, and i salute you.

it took a summer in san fran and copious amounts of GHB to convince one of my closest friends that he was gay. he was a total male slut before that. compensating much?

and he couldn't be happier now. all sorts of awesome sex awaits you. go grab that shit like it was the new BoC album!

it took a summer in san fran and copious amounts of GHB to convince one of my closest friends that he was gay.

So does this work with anyone?

it took a summer in san fran and copious amounts of GHB to convince one of my closest friends that he was gay.

So does this work with anyone?

based on my sample size of one, yes.

Anybody have a Delorian they can loan out? I'm not famously patient.

you probably should've thought about that before marrying someone you're not sexually attracted to.

I can make a long list of things I should have thought of, now that I know how to think of them...

Archived