IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

you're a brave dude, and i salute you.

it took a summer in san fran and copious amounts of GHB to convince one of my closest friends that he was gay. he was a total male slut before that. compensating much?

and he couldn't be happier now. all sorts of awesome sex awaits you. go grab that shit like it was the new BoC album!

I'd rather have the album than tear my life to shreds...

And again with the "b"-word...it is mostly unreal, like at any moment I'll wake up and this will have been the consequence of Thai cashew chicken with too many peppers. I talked with the local community theatre director, who is gay, but has a son, and I remember very little of that conversation, except his advice and adamance that I not off myself, and while I know I had that conversation, some part of me denies it yet.

Edit: but there isn't any going back now.

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're a brave dude, and i salute you.

it took a summer in san fran and copious amounts of GHB to convince one of my closest friends that he was gay. he was a total male slut before that. compensating much?

and he couldn't be happier now. all sorts of awesome sex awaits you. go grab that shit like it was the new BoC album!

I'd rather have the album than tear my life to shreds...

And again with the "b"-word...it is mostly unreal, like at any moment I'll wake up and this will have been the consequence of Thai cashew chicken with too many peppers. I talked with the local community theatre director, who is gay, but has a son, and I remember very little of that conversation, except his advice and adamance that I not off myself, and while I know I had that conversation, some part of me denies it yet.

Edit: but there isn't any going back now.

you have confronted the scariest thing in your life head on and dealt with it. not only have you dealt with it but you've posted it to a forum with a... let's say... less than stellar history when it comes to this kind of stuff. of course it feels unreal.

it took a summer in san fran and copious amounts of GHB to convince one of my closest friends that he was gay.

So does this work with anyone?

Cum to vancouver - no GHB, but there's always essines.

Guest disparaissant

pretty much

love this quote from the comments

Fact is he was always as camp as a row of tents and the biggest attention seeker you could meet.

Only just noticed this thread, well done though i know how hard it is,

I was engaged to a girl i was seeing from the age of about 17 till i was 21 we had just got a place together,

looking back i knew even from school i liked boys as i had crushes on some of my mates, i thought it was just a phase people went through.

When it all came out it was horrible, i felt so bad for her but she was amazing and supportive, still see her now, she has 3 kids.

You have so much living ahead of you and you are lucky that she seems like she will be there for you even though she must be hurting

If you need to talk or ask about anything feel free.

Feeling a bit up in the air myself atm as I was dumped last week from a long term relationship (almost 12 years) =(

to me it's not unbelievable at all that a stroke could change someones sexuality. I mean it's all up there somewhere in the brain unless we are suggesting that there is such a thing as a gay soul. Sure it's a fantastic genre of music but i dont think it exists outside of that.

Guest disparaissant

my gf believes in stuff and thinks that we are gay/straight on a soul level.

i dunno i guess it makes sense if there IS a soul, considering it is a pretty intrinsic part of who someone is?

pretty sure that souls are disembodied by definition, i've always thought of the concept as pretty asexual.

theyre not exactly a necessary component in explaining sexual preferences either, so lets just nip this one in the bud

also congrats 1-36, i hope you make the best of your new found truth to yourself and your peers :sup:

Guest disparaissant

yeah no i agree i just know a lot of gay people who for one reason or another believe in souls and think theirs are gay

idgi either

Guest nene multiple assgasms
yes, we have a soul, but it's made of lots of tiny robots.

I guess some people have a gay configuration of robots.

yes, we have a soul, but it's made of lots of tiny robots.

I guess some people have a gay configuration of robots.

i would love that to become the politically correct way to ask if someone was homosexual

So now my marriage is into this bizarre roller coaster of "we're okay, we're not okay, dinner is nice, crying and writing nasty notes to a lesser extent".

I HAVE to get my trucking job back, it's the only way I can see us both getting out of this sane...

Archived