IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mirezzi

If, after 10+ years serving the backwaters of the internet, this thread is all that WATMM is ever remembered for, will it have been worth it?

I think so.

If, after 10+ years serving the backwaters of the internet, this thread is all that WATMM is ever remembered for, will it have been worth it?

I think so.

Well this, pen expers, theocide and weed.

One day there will be a weed ms-paint momentum on my behalf.

Threadwise, I've wondered a few times how I would come out if I were to lift my gayness level beyond, say 80%. I thought about family, friends, the local environment, and at moments that were most gay (you all know what I'm talking about, guys...) I felt it wouldn't be that hard as I'd feel myself that way and would be a right thing to do (coming out that is). At times when I wasn't feeling all that gay it felt amazingly hard and would break me. So in conclusion, you have to be truly gay to have the balls to do that!

One day there will be a weed ms-paint momentum on my behalf.

Threadwise, I've wondered a few times how I would come out if I were to lift my gayness level beyond, say 80%. I thought about family, friends, the local environment, and at moments that were most gay (you all know what I'm talking about, guys...) I felt it wouldn't be that hard as I'd feel myself that way and would be a right thing to do (coming out that is). At times when I wasn't feeling all that gay it felt amazingly hard and would break me. So in conclusion, you have to be truly gay to have the balls to do that!

Gaahl_Gorgoroth.jpg

You must be at least 80% gay to have sex with Gaahl.

Can you drink a bottle of wine in 2 minutes because I can. The truth is he's mad at me for crying again. I've tried not to I swear. I don't think I can get any smaller and still exist. I'm trying to be good and let go. I've gone mad. The truth is I'm not wanted and I never have been. And now he doesn't even like me because I'm broken. I'm.sorry . I shouldn't be here. I told you I've gone mad right? He hates anyone who makes him feel guilty... I've tried so hard to be a good wife and make him happy. I made muffins for his breakfast and done the laundry and made dinner and tried not to complain. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I wish I were stronger. I was braver once I promise. I'm sorry. Don't read this. I've gone mad tonight. I saw his secret pictures... If I could be better I would. I'm sorry. please? Ophelia has nothing on me tonight...

:cry:

I envy gays. They are so meat and potatoes about sex. Women are flaky'er than a croissant. Its like trying to unties Gordian's knot dating women., You have to constantly feed their narcissistic validations. Their insecurities. Their need for security (money prospects). Their need for strength.

Its better just to give up i think. I have actually. and I feel liberated. Its wonderful ignoring women.

Guest moonchild
I envy gays. They are so meat and potatoes about sex. Women are flaky'er than a croissant. Its like trying to unties Gordian's knot dating women., You have to constantly feed their narcissistic validations. Their insecurities. Their need for security (money prospects). Their need for strength.

Its better just to give up i think. I have actually. and I feel liberated. Its wonderful ignoring women.

Only high maintenance women I think. Try to find one that is only worried about one of these things. It will make her easier to appease.

The only thing a woman should ever worry about is why my dick isn't in her mouth. Any other thought in her head is useless and misguided. Unless that thought is "Boy I sure am glad essines' dick is in my mouth".

marriage dies when OneToThirtySix's dick gets hard

Lumpenprol dies before my dick gets hard.

Eye heart-on ur corpse.

That's a bit disturbing.

Your avatar looks like a close-up of a section of Munch's "The Scream" that's been run through some kind of filter.

photo-6079.jpg

Archived