IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

Guest Franklin

this string is awesome.

I envy gays. They are so meat and potatoes about sex. Women are flaky'er than a croissant. Its like trying to unties Gordian's knot dating women., You have to constantly feed their narcissistic validations. Their insecurities. Their need for security (money prospects). Their need for strength.

Its better just to give up i think. I have actually. and I feel liberated. Its wonderful ignoring women.

I envy gays. They are so meat and potatoes about sex. Women are flaky'er than a croissant. Its like trying to unties Gordian's knot dating women., You have to constantly feed their narcissistic validations. Their insecurities. Their need for security (money prospects). Their need for strength.

Its better just to give up i think. I have actually. and I feel liberated. Its wonderful ignoring women.

Only high maintenance women I think. Try to find one that is only worried about one of these things. It will make her easier to appease.

*implying there are straight women that aren't high maintenance*

implying.jpg

*implying there are gay women that aren't high maintenance*

marcy.jpg

Troll-Face-implying-implications.jpg

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing a woman should ever worry about is why my dick isn't in her mouth. Any other thought in her head is useless and misguided. Unless that thought is "Boy I sure am glad essines' dick is in my mouth".

Hell Yes!

The only thing a woman should ever worry about is why my dick isn't in her mouth. Any other thought in her head is useless and misguided. Unless that thought is "Boy I sure am glad essines' dick is in my mouth".

Hell Yes!

:music:

it's time for this thread to die like tears in the rain

on the contrary I can see it getting as long as the minecraft thread, if all the closet gays on watmm (last estimate 90%) take full advantage of the opportunity

on the contrary I can see it getting as long as the minecraft thread, if all the closet gays on watmm (last estimate 90%) take full advantage of the opportunity

This reminds me;

Is liking/listening to BoC steakhouse or gheybear?

Not as well as when I was a liar, but better now that we are keeping less booze in the house.

I spoke with a driver services coordinator about getting my trucking job back, and he's looking into whether I can be reapproved to be re-hired. I should know by next Wednesday if they think I'm okay for it. I'm actually pretty nervous about it, and every time I think about it I plead with any capable force to please give me this chance.

Is it very hard to get a trucking job? Or was this a special job in some way. I'm in so totally opposite kind of work universe I have no idea :)

I had one at the beginning of 2010, but left after six months, so I have very little experience, which is highly desirable in the commercial transportation market. It was also my first trucking job, so I had a little trouble with logging my hours, arranging my schedule, etc. I wouldn't be shocked if they told me they didn't want me back, which is why I'm nervous...

it must be tough driving trucks. Ive known a few drivers who got cancer and i wonder if chemicals get in the cab and affect drivers long term. especially being in that cab so much. Im not sure being a trucker is healthy in general, but not having to work with people is appealing

I plan on taking my bike so I can go shopping, and some resistance bands and dumbbells to get some exercise. Last time I drove I lost ten pounds eating mostly protein bars and energy drinks...but I'm going to try to quit the caffeine.

• 1 month later...

Plan B is under construction, with about six variations and degrees of risk, including staying in town by finding a cheap place and carpooling with the alcoholics to keep my job, and moving to Portland and crashing with a friend until I find a job there.

I like the idea of keeping my job, I know there aren't a lot of opportunities anywhere.

It's a subject we both crack jokes about at least twice a week. But we are starting sessions with her employee assistance program. I get to live out that fear after all, it seems. My first appointment is on the fourth, and she's already been to one.

On an ascending scale of no good to any good at all, ten. Having a group of people know (even pseudo-strangers) what has been going on and talking about it in present tense has been immensely helpful. I have a problem with derealization, especially when I'm having difficulty coping, and this discussion made everything seem more real.

Archived