IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

Yeah but if you decide to post something this personal and can't handle a slight amount of criticism...

this seems like a valid point

...you're a cunt.

:trollface:

Tom Hardy

I looked him up, and didn't think he was that good looking? Maybe you have bizarre taste or maybe I'm just wrong. I was trying to think of a guy I thought was really good looking at a dinner with some not really close relatives tonight and could only come up with Dean Ween so what the fuck do I know.

Being gay is pretty cool, and liking BoC is awesome. Right on, 1 2 3 6. Right on.

My once friend Faxie wanted to be named 1 2 3 6 once but he fucking sucks shitty ass so fuck him up his shitty ass. Right on, 1 2 3 6. Right on.

Guest Backson

i mean no disrespect, but I am curious; how exactly do you feel about your wife Oneto? I'm sure after years of kinship, if not of the completely compatible sort, you must have something approaching love for her.

i only ask because i recently broke up with my girlfriend, and even though it was mutual and we weren't intimate or romantic by the end I still miss the living shit out of her. I keep swaying between being upset and being angry that she doesn't bother keeping in contact.

which in a roundabout way I'm asking, even though you aren't physically or emotionally able to have a relationship of that sort anymore, you still must feel like you've broken up with your partner. or do you not? do you just feel that you are continuing a friendship that you've had for years and she is more emotionally destroyed by this?

also (sorry, don't have any gay friends so I've got a whole heap of really stupid questions...) since you've spent so long with a woman and been intimate and I assume performing normally during this time, would you say that you have something approaching a male-leaning bisexuality? or is it that you can perform with a woman but you can't love a woman in that way? or was it all just for the sake of appearing hetero?

don't answer that last bit if its not appropriate.

How I feel about my wife: I do love her, but definitely not enough. I feel guilty most of the time, since she's done nothing but show me how much she loves me for the past five years, and the more she did the more I realized I was failing that love. I feel responsible for helping make her happy again, and I'll clarify that: I know I can't be her only source anymore, but I don't want her to shut down and give up, and I want to give her some kind of hope that we'll both be happy.

As for how I feel about the relationship, I feel like I've stepped down a tier, but we are both so used to one another, it's taking some time top get used to it. Before we got married, we hung out a lot, but I never thought of it as dating. Just two nights ago, I realized we are somewhere similar to that state. We're just together.

I think my "performance" was based on reflexes for the most part, plus an extended period of repression, so I don't think this is bisexuality. I can say a woman is beautiful, but there isn't that "rev" to it.

I'm just a little riled up. I mean, after these past few years on this forum, I've never made any outrageous claims, and the first time I drop anything remotely personal, I get twenty pages of effective light-hearted support and encouragement, then two pages of being called a troll, which is just fucking rich. I don't actually have to be cool with hobo d, but he can at least accept that maybe I think he's the troll around here.

By the way, hobo d, what do you think I'm getting out of this? Cheap giggles? Personally,i don't think it's very funny to tell the woman YOU SWORE to honor and cherish UNTIL DEATH that you can't go through with it because you've been ashamed of yourself since the day you started getting erections thinking about other boys. I couldn't even tell her,i had to FORCE her to say it, which is only another injustice. I feel like a failure as a man, and I'm an obvious failure as a husband, and absolutely no part of this has been easy or fun.

I'll never say I was kidding. Not about this.

You're a strong motherfucker and i will believe this thread till the day i die. i have no reason not to. plus it's a hell of a lot easier to be nice and helpful than angry and a douche. you're a strong motherfucker and i am in amazement at what you're dealing with and how you're dealing with it. I would probably have killed myself. and i'm not joking, i would have poisoned myself. so congrats and continue being a badass, alright?

Archived