IGNORED

I just came out

OneToThirtySix

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

baph, why won't you touch me in a dress? do i need a new dress?

I love you man, but I don't really want you that way. I would just be doing it for the health care and beisbol on the color televisión

edit: they have beisbol in El Canadá, right?

I'm going to disembark the train to TMI station now kthx

edit: actually, after careful consideration, I would not do essines in a dress.

Yeah, i was gonna say.

who doesn't like ladyboys though?

Nobody as far as I can tell.

I've never held the fascination personally.

My girlfriend posted on my account a couple of times. Basically, if you think I'm saying something stupid, it's my girlfriend, and not me.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

hahah !!

So she's the one that's booked you a ticket to france with a dress to give babar.

baph, why won't you touch me in a dress? do i need a new dress?

I love you man, but I don't really want you that way. I would just be doing it for the health care and beisbol on the color televisión

edit: they have beisbol in El Canadá, right?

Si señor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zm7OxYR0Yo

What I'm really saying, essines, is I think it would be better if I wore the dress.

edit: no homo

oh god, if only!

ps beisball is meaningless if it isn't played on ice and called hockey.

It is never called ice hockey.

And fuck everyone who is going to IIHF and be dicks about it. it's hockey.

:baph:

All of it except for the dutifully skipped The Pod posts; that was intended as a joke based on watmm cultural lingo, regardless of whether it was actually amusing or not.

I think my joke-tone is pretty distinguishable from my serious tone, and I think I've put in enough serious posts in here to establish that I'm not a homophobe and admire what you've done, but maybe not.

edit: I find human sexuality inherently ridiculous and amusing, and while I recognize and admire your struggle and count it as a very real struggle, I wish we lived in a world where there were no political or emotional consequences to being gay, straight, bi, neither, or acidphakist, so forgive me if I can't avoid a joke or two attempting to point out how ridiculous it all is, as opposed to asexual budding or something, which is inherently serious and not at all amusing and possibly how Cylob gets off.

But yeah, no, this is your serious thread about coming out so pretend I didn't write anything other than the five or six times I said I really commend you for being honest and emotionally mature, and also that I'm actually bi, and let's keep it totally somber because this is watmm, after all, and somber is what we do.

:hugs:

I've had a bit to drink, to be honest, and apart from not reading your tone properly, I wasn't really sure how the tone of my own posts was coming off.

What I'm saying is I'm too drunk to drive home so can you give me a lift, sailor?

Here's the deal guys (LGBT): Don't get so bent out of shape with semantics. I understand the demand for sensitivity, education and increased understanding but the consensus is that the straights here are upstanding citizens who are not at risk of pulling a Matthew Shepard or would otherwise intentionally cause harm to any LGBT person. With this in mind, WATMM is the internet and having completed any introductory course in Encyclopedia Dramatica, lulz must be had.

Relax. Look at the 10:1 ratio of good will and understanding to brutish breeder humor

Gaaaay

All joking aside, anyone else mostly wanna make it with robots anyway? And not the anthropomorphic ones, either? That's not weird is it?

All that wasted energy on dead babies

when we could be using the dead babies for energy amirite

edit: PM to gaarg

1-36: If there is a ms-paint that I can draw to make anything for the better for you and your wife I'm here and willing.

I like a lot of posts in this thread, I knew there was a good heart deep inside watmm's intestants.

edit: I find human sexuality inherently ridiculous and amusing, and while I recognize and admire your struggle and count it as a very real struggle, I wish we lived in a world where there were no political or emotional consequences to being gay, straight, bi, neither, or acidphakist, so forgive me if I can't avoid a joke or two attempting to point out how ridiculous it all is, as opposed to asexual budding or something, which is inherently serious and not at all amusing and possibly how Cylob gets off.

i lolled

Guest kokeboka

Just wanted to chime in here to share something. My best friend is a lesbian, has been one since puberty. It was brave and difficult for her to come out, not because of her friends' perception (most of her friends were already bi or lesbian anyway), but mostly because she loves her family and felt they wouldn't understand. Her father didn't take it well at all, and still can't really cope with her being lesbian - I imagine he thinks of it as a phase of some sort, and from time to time he gives her a hard time about it. She can't bring her girlfriend to big family dinners, or anything like that. Fortunately her brother and mother have been unconditionally supportive.

She's a conservative person, and feels strongly about family values and good parenting. I know she really wants to raise children with her girlfriend someday, although I'm not sure there will ever be legislation here to allow that. Or if such children would ever meet their grandparents.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that family support makes a huge difference. I don't know if you have any ideas about family someday, but I hope the family you have now have been accepting. And, again, congratulations on taking a brave step.

All joking aside, anyone else mostly wanna make it with robots anyway? And not the anthropomorphic ones, either? That's not weird is it?

I never say it out loud but, in my mind, sometimes I am not satisfied with "lesbian" as an adjective. I think that it should be "lesbianesque" or something like that. One permutation is "lesbianic" but I say it in my mind like "lesbionic" for some reason. This always lends a robotic edge to anything I want to think of that is related to lesbianism.

lesbian

If you want to be classy, go with "sapphic."

Guest disparaissant

14_173758_bjork__all_is_full_of_love__front.jpg

"mostly anthropomorphic" i guess

but i so would

also im involved in the pride alliance at school here and this is the most republican town in wisconsin (aieee) and oh god half the kids are this weird mix of born again and republican and just outright flaming. i have no idea how you can reconcile that. shit.

and i getcha xxx, i'm just namby pampy oversensitive lgbtq(qia) activist type and slurs of all sorts push my buttons. in case no one had noticed.

yes and i use 'sapphic' all the time. i believe the 'all is full of love' video counts as lesbionic.

I think it's sad to want to love a robot, kiss it or have sex with it. But! But as the robot is more lifelike as a human, it kinda gets more normal. A really good robot would have to do I guess.

If as a prize you got little robot gaargs, that would be fantastic!

mind if i ask...

how old are you?

did you get married very young?

did you (in your opinion) marry too quickly after meeting?

is your wife your first (or one of your first) sexual partner(s)?

do you mince when you walk? (joke)

Guest nene multiple assgasms

I came here for serious discussion, but lately this thread has been making me crave some t-girl lovin'.

jk I'm always craving t-girl lovin'.

no homophobe

Did I miss something? Did the OP actually imply he's more worried about a homophobe in a white-collar office than boatloads of blue-collar gay-bashers riding around the States with their shotgun in the gun rack of their big rig?

Archived