perunamuusi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

butter should help

try washing it out under the tap

use warm water and butter.

Couldn't you just get a new girlfriend with a different laptop?

lol

tldr, but have you tried some instant super glue, you could apply it to something and then put that something inside the hole, with 100% glueing your inside contacts and ruining that shit forever without getting out what ever is inside. lose-lose situation :cisfor:

Post a photo and let's see this for ourselves... might help in figuring out the best way to extract it.

i wish i could explain this better but i absentmindedly thought i was in the 'i just came out' thread and this post confused the fuck out of me.

btw the above post by myself is actually genuine. I opened the thread and JR's post was the first i saw. Was loling hard when i realised what happened.

This happened to me just today. The tip of my audio jack was lodged in my phone, so I couldn't even take calls as the audio was feeding through the useless audio jack.

My solution was to put a tiny drop of super glue on the end of the audio jack, and press it into the hole so the two pieces reconnected. Held it for a minute to let the glue dry, and then pulled the whole thing back out. Worked like a charm.

Couldn't find tweezers thin or strong enough.

Those shitty earphones are going in the bin.

super glue on the end of a pin then extract it.

btw what kind of laptop has a 2.5mm jack instead of the normal 3.5mm jack?

this thread is starting to hurt my head

I can't believe your laptop is still working.

I have heard through the grapevine that if you put a tiny bit of super glue on the end of a pin and hold it in the jack against the piece of broken jack for a minute or so you can pull it out like a charm! I don't know how well this works in a 2.5mm jack though.

Archived