IGNORED

Plug - Back On Time

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a tad worried that these are the discard tracks from dnbfp... at least after hearing "Feeling so special"

if you go to the pre order page you can preview all the tracks, I well chuffed for this one but i'm a slut for Vibert.

sometimes when i hear luke vibert and his drum and bass tracks, i cant help but think he is stooping down to make them, just for the sake of being like, "yeah, i can make drum and bass"

Nah the Plug stuff is some of my favourite, and it's pretty high quality drum n bass. This new album sounds slightly different to the Drum n Bass for Papa stuff somehow...uses more sort of "standard" samples.

on the "feeling so special" track i'm sure there's a sample that Four Tet used in Everything Ecstatic somewhere. That noisy synth thing?

sometimes when i hear luke vibert and his drum and bass tracks, i cant help but think he is stooping down to make them, just for the sake of being like, "yeah, i can make drum and bass"

kind of felt like that with amen andrews. but plug is defintely made with TLC (not the group)

but plug, lol

on the "feeling so special" track i'm sure there's a sample that Four Tet used in Everything Ecstatic somewhere. That noisy synth thing?

Not sure exactly what sample you are referencing, but that track definitely has a synth sample that is extensively used throughout dillinja "sovereign melody". Fyi you can find it in one of the dj food "sexy bits" tracks

Not sure exactly what sample you are referencing, but that track definitely has a synth sample that is extensively used throughout dillinja "sovereign melody". Fyi you can find it in one of the dj food "sexy bits" tracks

at the end of it...just a small observation

DnB for papa was released in 96'... if anything he broke a little new ground and did DnB in his way.

I prefer plug over some of the recent stuff he has released so this is a treat!

• 1 month later...
Guest nene multiple assgasms

I was pouring over that editorial review looking for the text-based lol. Like, more than 2 times.

lol

Archived