IGNORED

new old plug on ninja+free chhon

Guest yikes

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ltd 12" is gooood, a slight departure from the style of the album. Run is smooth, jazzy and soulful. Get Out My Face is more brooding and moody. Both show more of an 'Intelligent' style as in 'Intelligent Drum & Bass' rather than IDM. They're quite atmospheric, think good classic Photek as a reference.

So I emailed ninja asking whats the story, wheres me record? And the lads were so sound that they said they'd ship another one out asap because the other was clearly lost in the post.

Nice fellas.

• 2 weeks later...

Ltd 12" is gooood, a slight departure from the style of the album. Run is smooth, jazzy and soulful. Get Out My Face is more brooding and moody. Both show more of an 'Intelligent' style as in 'Intelligent Drum & Bass' rather than IDM. They're quite atmospheric, think good classic Photek as a reference.

This evening I was listening to to the LTD 12" track "Get Out My Face" and noticed a super anoying hiss in the right chanel - anyone else have that problem? "Run" has some minor hiss at the very start then it goes away. Perhaps I have a crap press'n or maybe they are all bolloxed?

Archived