IGNORED

Which part of watmm do you have bookmarked?

chim

This is a poll  

56 members have voted

1. 1. The question is in the thread title

• forum.watmm.com
    • General Banter
    • Music Discussion
    • General Discussion - No EKT bullshit
    • www.watmm.com (seriously, does that page still exist?)
    • Expert Knob Twiddlers / YLC - No GenBan bullshit
    • Nonsense/Crap Thread Forum
    • WATMM Featured Artists
    • Aphex Twin Forum
    • Boards of Canada Forum (real fan)
    • My profile/settings/blog
    • I have separate bookmarks for most/all sections
    • I don't have watmm bookmarked
    • I don't know
    • New Content
  2. 2. Is watmm your homepage? (If so, please choose the specific section above)

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know
  3. 3. If a rooster lays an egg on the top of a slanted roof, on which side does the egg roll down?

• Left
    • Right
    • What kind of rooster?
    • Roosters don't lay eggs

As I once again clicked on my watmm bookmark to venture into this hellhole, I finally realized I had general banter bookmarked for some reason. Maybe it's the best/busiest part of the forum, maybe it's just a good place to start. Mildly annoying when I want to look at something else but convenient at all other times. How about you?

Bonus points if you don't have to check. Maybe watmm's even your homepage?

Edit: Inspired by cryptowen's reply, try to give me an idea of your watmm browsing habits.

Edit2: As I missed the new content section as an option, I've now added it in. Feel free to edit your answer if it applies.

Main forum page.

Regularly checked subforums - Genban, EKT, Music Discussion

These subforums are a sometimes food - New Releases, EKT track/album sharing

VENTURING INTO THE ABYSS - Aphex forum, BOC forum

don't go into the other ones much at all

I had a picture of David Bowie as my home/go-to page until i realised that my index finger on my right hand was infected. I could go into detail and have an epic post but i'm too pissed off to bother. they cut off the tip or my right index/pointer finger as apparently the infection (which was barely noticable) was going to kill me. just under the first knuckle. fuck spelling. i tried to pick up a sock today and it made me sad.

at the end of the day it made me realise that watmming isn't as easy when you are missing parts of your body. fuck diabetes.

i've since changed my homepage back to google.

watmm is my browser for the internet sites. It actually boots up as I launch windows, that are installed on a watmm server.

Also, my computer has a watmm bios system, that makes a cute burlap soundcheck sound.

I had a picture of David Bowie as my home/go-to page until i realised that my index finger on my right hand was infected. I could go into detail and have an epic post but i'm too pissed off to bother. they cut off the tip or my right index/pointer finger as apparently the infection (which was barely noticable) was going to kill me. just under the first knuckle. fuck spelling. i tried to pick up a sock today and it made me sad.

at the end of the day it made me realise that watmming isn't as easy when you are missing parts of your body. fuck diabetes.

i've since changed my homepage back to google.

You're diabetic? I thought diabetics couldn't grow facial hair.

I type in forum.watmm.com. I use GenBan at work as, amongst other reasons, I haven't got listening facility. So going into musdisc will get on my nerves if there's anything that requires listening, which more often than not there is. I'll go in musdisc (inc. new releases & events) at home where I can listen and stuff.

Archived